💋 Chapter Fifteen

It's 2 am in the morning and I held my laptop tight. I am scared to drop my album. I already released the singles and most people liked them. Especially Déja Vu and Irreplaceable. When Déja Vu was done, I let Jay hear it and I saw his lip moving and that only means one thing, he got some hot pockets that needs to be let out so I told him to lay it down and voila! It sounded so great!
I already did promotion so all I have to do is dropped the album. They know I'll drop it on my birthday but they don't know what time I will. In one click, the album dropped.

When I woke up from my sleep because of some multiple kisses on my face, Jay was holding a tray full of breakfast. There were eggs and bacons, a coffee and everything you can think of.

"Good morning baby." He said placing the tray in front of me. "It's your special day! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to youuu!"

I laughed because he's not that much of a singer. "Jay, don't ruin my day please."

"Happy biiiirrthdaaay, Happy biirthhdaaayyy... Happy biiiirrttthhhdddaaaayyy toooooo youuuuuuuu!!" Jay sang and I was just laughing so hard that my stomach hurts. "You should be thankful you only hear me sing once in a blue moon." He chuckled.

I noticed he was wearing his casual clothes when going to work. "You look handsome as ever." I reached out for him and he leaned in as I placed my arms around him and kissed him once. "I'll be right back." I said and hopped off the bed to do my morning routine. Once I was done, I went back to the bed. "Thank you so much baby. I love you so so so much!" I kissed his lips that ended up a small make out.

Jay pulled away. "Come on, eat your birthday breakfast and start your day." He said and I nodded. "So what do you have in your to do list?"

I frowned I thought he planned something for us to do. I shook my head knowing that I shouldn't have assumed about it. "Nothing really. Probably go to the office, discuss some few things about my now released album and hang out with some friends." I shrugged my shoulders and focused myself in eating.

"Okay." He kissed my forehead. "I'll give you a call later. I need to run some business at the studio. Happy birthday baby." He said and prepared himself to leave.

"Jay." I called and he looked back at me.

"Yes Bey?"

You're not going to stay? I wanted to ask him but if I do, we might end up in an argument so I just shrugged it off and told him to take care. It's sweet that he prepared me breakfast but that sweetness faded when he said he needed to go to the studio for work. All I wanted for my birthday is for us to hangout and that's it. Satisfied.

My phone started vibrating so I dropped the coffee I was drinking that Jay prepared and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. Notifications flooded me and I haven't even opened my phone yet. It kept popping and popping, notification by notification. I shook my head and decided to turn it off but Kelly was calling.

"Yes?" I answered as I went back eating my breakfast.

"Happy birthday Giselle! Oh my God you're 25 already!" She exclaimed and I chuckled. 25 huh? I've been in the music industry for 10 years. That's so sickening.

"Thanks Kelly." I simply told her with a smile as if she can see me. The line went quiet for awhile. "You still there?" I chuckled.

"You're not quite as happy as I assumed you'd be."

I rolled my eyes. "Bitch, it's my birthday why wouldn't I be happy?"

"You're just saying that. Come on boo, spill it. What's bothering you?" Kelly insisted and I sighed. I really can't hide something from this bitch.