What is going on?!

You blinked once or twice.Another new partner just when you appeared in the picture.Well the more the merrier and another superhero by yours and Ladybug side will be much more powerful to defeat Hawkmoth.
Ladybug sigh, already feeling tired of keeping up with another partner aside from you, she can tell that this little kitty will be following her spots from now on.
Chat Noir smirked and grabbed his baron ready in battle, "well what are you two standing there, let's go and kick some butt"
Ladybug and You turned to look at each other and shrugged, "come on Ladybug, let's go" you kindly smiled and ran off to follow Chat Noir.
Ladybug chuckled and followed along, when the three of you had to stop from a big hurricane passing by, "what in the world?!" Chat yelled through the noise
"Come on boys, we have a hurricane to stop" Ladybug grabbed her yo-yo and threw it up into the sky.
The yo-yo disappeared and a machine landed on her arms, it seems to have water inside,
"What am I suppose to do with this?" She asked for confusion
Chat Noir only shrugged and decide to distracted the akuminized person while you attacked from behind.
All to make this fighting scene short because my brain isn't working for any creative, the battle ended with a "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG" by Ladybug and you with Chat Noir staring in awe at her amazing powers.
Ladybug gave Chat and you a fist pump before leaving, you smiled as her figure disappeared through a building, "nice job Noir, I guess we did a very good first impression" you placed your hands on your hips and stand proudly on the cliff of the Eiffel Tower.
You didn't hear any response and turned to look at a love-struck Chat Noir," uh...hello? Earth to the kitty?" He seemed to snap out of it as grabbed his baton and apologized with a nervous laugh, "S-see you next time!" And off the kitty left.
You chuckled and disappeared through the city, when you arrived at your house you were greeted with a big hug from your cousin, Jerry, who came by to say hello.
After a long conversation and a goodbye, you got ready for bed. Finally dressed in pajamas, you got under the sheets and smiled at your Kwami sleeping peacefully beside you, "goodnight,(K/N)" you sweetly whispered.
~hey everybody! I am so sorry for such a late chapter even worst a short chapter.I'm just really tired and been through some struggles here and there but I'm alright and the story is going back on an update so stay for any new chapters I release next Friday.Thanks for reading and I hope you all can understand :).-keiry2003