Free

*warning: triggers, past abuse, blood

This is it, the final moment you always thought of every single restless night. It's just you and your mother.

Rain...

You felt drops of water land on you.

You didn't care...

There she is, the woman who gave birth to you. The woman has gone insane because of her loss of her husband.

Shame, shame overcame you. She and him, those two were your parents.

Yet

They weren't

Those two were-are terrible human beings to ever step on this earth.

Your mother lift her knife to you and snarled, "I will bless you, my son, you will be normal again"

Giving her an emotionless expression, angry her. She jumped and swing her knife across your cheek.

Hissing, your trip on your feet and landed with a loud smack.

"(Y/n), it doesn't have to end this way. Please, let me purify those sins!"

You touched your bleeding cheek and shivered.

"No, I won't let you. Not today(BTS YAS, okay back to the story), not tomorrow, and never"

Shaking in rage, your mother holds up her knife and brought it down.

Shutting your eyes, someone shoved you making both of you fly and land against the wall of a building.

Your back and thigh sting. Opening your eyes, you saw Marinette leaning against your chest.

She was puffing and sweating. Blood and sweat covered her shoulder and down her chest.

"Marinette!" A squeaky voice shouted from your side.

Gasping, a red kwami hugged Marinette's pale cheek and let out a sob.

"Please, don't let her die, don't let another ladybug fade away"

Holding her close, you blink in shock. Marinette is Ladybug.

Marinette is Ladybug

Cheese' n shit

Trembling in anger, you felt yourself slip away and a wave of adrenaline-filled you up. Raising your left hand, your mother flew up.

Shouting and screaming "Satan!", you brought her close to your view.

"Why...why would you choose that girl over me, your MOTHER!" She yelled.

Speaking thru your tight teeth, "Freedom, she gave me freedom"

Dumbfounded, your mother stare at you.No one can't blame you since your mother grew up with an illness but your grandparents didn't care to take their daughter for help.

The only way to finish this suffering and let your mother be in peace.

Slowly, you twisted your fingers and began to close your hand into a fist.
Your mother eyes widen and started to cough. Blood splatter out of her mouth and her eyes. She began to cry out in pain.

Blinking back tears, you let out your tears roll down your cheeks.

"Mommy, why are you giving me your necklace?" Five years old you spoke while you played with your mother's (hair color) hair.

She smiled warmly and turned to grabbed your waist, "well, if I ever disappeared one day and come back differently, you will have a piece of the real me within you"

You gave her a confused look and she only giggled. Hugging you tightly while giving you warm kisses against your cheeks, you didn't notice the tears rolling down your mother's face.

She let out a final breath and gave you her real smile before her head fell. Making her land gently on the floor, you wrapped your arms around Marinette and cried into her neck.

An ambulance was heard in the background and the only sight you saw was Marinette's pale face.

————————————————————————
"(Y/n), wake up, someone came to see you"

Your eyes opened and smiled at your step-mother.

"Hurry birdie, before they fly away" she joked as she kissed your cheek and stood up to leave your room.

Sliding off your warm bed, you grabbed a jacket and head downstairs. You pass by your step-dad and gave you a pat on your head. Chuckling, you opened your door to see raindrops falling but a beautiful girl all wet stood in your view with a pink box.

Closing your door, you walked a couple of steps and stood in front of her.
She smiled and lifted her other free hand to touch your wet cheek.

"Your free" she whispered

Slipping your hands onto her waist to bring her closer, your foreheads touched, "Yes, yes I am" you replied and lean into her pink lips.

Right behind her, Alya, Nino, and a bandage Adrien chuckled at the both of you.

You couldn't care less. You are finally free to be who you are and have the right to be happy.

This is what your real mother and cousin wanted, just for you to live a beautiful life.

Smiling thru the kiss, you came to adore this feeling. Suddenly you felt a soft ghost kiss press against your cheek along with a pull of your hand.

It was your mother's kiss and playful pull of your little cousin.

The end ♥️

Aaaaaaaaand we are done!
Thank you so much for reading and staying all the way into the end.  I know you guys are probably thinking, "damn, there's no miraculous fight?", well every fanfic here on Wattpad had all same fight scenes.I'm not saying it's terrible, all I'm saying is that I wanted to change a couple of lines and make it different.

Anyway, I hope you all liked it and I'll have a continuation of this story. It's going to be about you and Marinette becoming parents, I don't know if I should do it but I'll see.

Peace ✌🏼