Goodbye for Now

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile! Really busy with school and my ankle injury got worse!  Hope you enjoy this chapter though! Love you all so so much!! Xxx

  "I'm so excited to see Kailey!" I practically squealed, squirming in my seat in our compartment.  Of course, I felt a tug in my heart as the train pulled away from Hogwarts, but my mood couldn't be dampened at the though of staying with my sister for a whole two weeks.
  "I can tell." Lily chuckled while the other girls just laughed and shook their heads, amused by my enthusiasm.  I could tell despite her exasperation with my hyper mood, Lily was really glad to see me so happy. 
  "Hey there beautiful." I turned and saw Amos in the doorway.
  "Hey yourself." I chirped and made room for him next to me.  He sat down and wrapped his arms around m waist and I sighed with content at his familiar smell.
  "Still excited I see?" He questioned with a fond grin and I nodded enthusiastically.  "Good.  You'll write to me won't you? All summer?" He added.  I could hear the jealousy in his voice as he though of my spending most of my summer living with James and Sirius.
  "Yup.  At least three times a week as agreed." I confirmed with a laugh and he smiled back at me, happy with my answer.
  Finally we made it to the platform and I began to say goodbye to my friends. I hugged Mary and Alice and then went to Marlene.
  "Bye Marls, I write you! I'm going to miss you, make sure you keep me updated on things.  You always do have the best gossip." I laughed and hugged her tightly. 
  "Will do Liv, will do."
  "By Lils, remember you can come stay with Kailey and I for a weekend! She said it would be okay. Just owl me when you can okay?" I reassured the testy eyed girl.
  "Don't worry Snow, I'll take good care of her!" James said proudly draping an arm around Lily who promptly shoved him off with an eye roll and hugged me.
  "Okay, I'll owl you every single day and I'll come stay with you.  I can't wait!"  She snuggled and went off to find her parents and wretched sister.
  "See ya kiddo, take care of yourself and make sure you come back to us in one piece." James sighed looking down at me.  I jumped up and threw my arms around his neck, squeezing him half to death.
  "I will, I'll miss you Prongs.  Write me every week you hear? With Pads."  I mumbled into his shoulder, relishing in the signature James smell of broom polish and cologne.
  "I will Snow."  He laughed, putting me down.
  "By Padfoot, try not to do too much until I get there, I don't wanna miss out." I sighed and hugged Sirius.
  "Ah I could never leave you out babe." He said with a smirk and a wink as he pulled away, "I'll miss you." He added at the end, his smirk falling.
  "I'll miss you too," I smiled,  "I'll see you both in two weeks!"  They said their goodbyes and headed for the Potters and I was left  with Amos who was not so subtly glaring in their direction.
  "Bye, I'll miss you so much." I said, hugging him tightly and he smiled, holding me close.
  "I'll miss you too Liv, don't worry, we will stay in touch!" He reassured me.
  "But how?" I sighed
  "You can come visit me! My parents wouldn't  mind and I'm sure the potters wouldn't." I nodded in agreement at that.
  "Okay, soon, I will.  Bye Amos." I said pulling away.
  "Bye Liv." He said before kissing me passionately.  I kissed him back until I felt his hand start to move further down.  I pulled away and pretended that I saw my sister.
  Something odd again flashed in his eyes before he shot my a grin and waved as I walked away.
  Finally I spotted my sisters bright red hair and she grinned form ear to ear as she caught my eye.  I ran forward and leapt on her, latching my limbs around her body and hugging her tightly, tears welling up like oceans in my eyes but refusing to flow out.
  "I missed you so much kay." I breathed into her hair and she said the same back to me.
  "Come on, let's get you to my place." She said, smiling softly as we excited platform 9 3/4.