You are so lame.

- No! - The girl was screaming- It can' be! I'm telling you, the other person has to love you back so you can say that is the love of your life.

Her cousin was walking by her side, holding an orange juice bottle in one hand and a bag of chips on the other. They were on their way home from a nearby supermarket when he thought it was a good time to tell her what his best friend had told him hours ago, that she was the love of his life.

- I'm just telling you what he told me, besides you're with us at lunchtime, he is a good boy, and he always comes up with those funny games we always play.- He mentioned it just in case she liked him but didn't want to admit it.- Do you not like him? not even a little?

- I don't, you know I like Alex- she kept on walking while she looked at the ground- Besides, he is scary sometimes.

Her cousin had two friends, Alex and Cain. The four of them were always together at lunchtime, playing "Resident evil"  themed games using guns made out of paper from Cain's notebooks, he didn't care about school, he only cared about games. His father was involved in something illegal, but they didn't care since he was good when they went to his house. Alex was different, he wasn't the most intelligent in his class, but he was doing pretty well in all tests, he always did his homework and he was also very funny. She liked him more, even though she met Cain a year before.

- What can be so scary about him? he's only nine- sometimes they seemed like two adults or youths, they had too many things to say but no one in the family listened because they were children.

- He's kind of violent- she looked up trying to remember- You told me yourself he was fighting with syringes against Erin.

-Well... he kinda has traumas or something I guess, besides I told you Alex is dating Danielle.

- They're not dating- She denied- You told me she's a whore.

- She is, but maybe they're dating for real- He didn't think so, but he was trying to help his friend.

They got home before the conversation was over, and they forgot about it when they started to play.

Next day she was in class, looking at the clock waiting to get out of the school, get home and watch her favorite cartoon. Lunchtime had been awful, her cousin called her from outside the classroom to tell her that Cain had the guns ready, but she wanted to be with her friends at least once a week. But she forgot her friends didn't like each other and they were arguing all lunch, so she just looked at how her cousin, Cain, and Alex were having fun.

She felt really bad.

Once the class was over she took her backpack and saw the three boys waiting for her.

- Hey, I'm coming to your house today!- Cain was really excited.

- Great!- She was thinking maybe she could have a fun day after all- Are you coming too?- She looked at Alex.

- No- He said, disappointed- I'm going to visit my grandma today.

- Too bad- she said.

Their house was like one big house with other houses inside, all houses around one yard. where Jaquie, Andrew, and his little sister play because they were the only kids. Only their family lived there and in the middle of the yard, there was one apple tree. Every year in March the tree had so many apples that everyone had to avoid the tree or bend because they could drop de apples.

Jaquie was short, shorter than any of her friends so she should run however she wanted, Andrew, on the other hand, was really tall, and he had the most problems everytime he was playing.