• 100 & A/N •

Yuta Asahina is the bomb!

[For those of you who know me personally, you know that was a PAIN for me to write. This is very deserving of a 100-part special. Ouch. My heart hurts.

Now, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to write a pretty long author's note. Brace yourselves.

So... wow. 100 parts. And #792 in Random!

I suppose you can call this my thank you. I've been meaning to say my words of appreciation for a while now, and I think the 100th part is an appropriate time to do so.

I would have never imagined that this stupid little book would take on the popularity that it has. When I first published this, it was only for the eyes of a few friends who I knew would laugh at a poorly constructed DanganRonpa joke. As time went on, I couldn't believe the amount of views and votes that were coming my way. I was shocked. And now, here I am, writing a thank you for 200K+ views.

This may sound stupid and cheesy, but every single view, vote, and comment I receive makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. Like I can do anything. Like I matter. The fact that I can make content that creates connections is something incredibly valuable to me.

My goal in life, simply, is to inspire laughter and happiness wherever I can. This book has helped me to do just that. Again, I know all of this sounds cheesy, but it's completely true. This is just a book on a website. Nothing more. But really... it's so much more than that. It feels that way to me, anyways.

I want to thank each and every one of you readers out there. I'm thanking the silent readers, the ones who vote for every part, the frequent commenters, and the ones who never cease to let me know that they want to kill me. You all make me feel so loved and appreciated. Having that feeling is like no other feeling I've had before.

I hope to continue this book, as well as many others, for a long time. Being on Wattpad is my life, and I love sharing that life with all of you. Your presence and support is what inspires me to keep going on.

Again, thank you.

Thank you for reading whatever the hell this shit is.

It's crazy to think that I've gotten this far... and I can only imagine what's coming next.

- Fluffy // Author

P.S. All those comments about wanting to kill me? Yeah, they're the ones I love the most. ]