Read Before Going On

Well! Its here! The fan comic has emerged into the lime-light! Those who know me understand that these transcripts will be different than their real life comic counterparts. I've changed some of the story to make more sense and to be funnier. Episodes that I am specifically NOT proud of at all will definately be way off from the original. Changing the actual words on the comics would be a hassle! And a lot of ripped pages from eraser marks! All in all this will be new for my real life friends and my Wattpad friends (followers). Oh and by the way... the first episode in the story is episode 4 in the comics because 1 - 3 is just "Who Let the Chomp Out?", "Bad Stars!" and "Super Mario Attorney". I wanted my friends to get into SMG4 so I decided to draw out some episodes, with minor changes like a "How I envisioned it" but it is exactly the same to the video with small things added or taken away. So you're not missing anything!

Here are some clarrifcations first:

• Prologues are me just informing the reader on why the current episode is happening. But this will only be for a few episodes. Not all episodes will have prologues (They aren't in my comics)
italisized Means that the character does something
bold is the name of the character
underline is when the location changes
• After every episode there will be an "End of Episode Comments" section, where the characters talk about what happened. It will usually have a fucked up moral of the story and the characters reacting to it.

Have a retarded time reading my transcripts!