The ✖️ Barista ✖️ An ✖️ Asassin?

3rd person's P.o.v.

*beep**beep**beep**beep*

Gon's phone rang.

Gon stood up from his couch,dropped his book on the coffee table,And answered the call.

Gon,Come to Headquarters,Chairman Magumi wants to see you.

"Any specific reasons why?"Gon asked as he scratched the back of his head.

Don't ask to many questions you Porkupine.

"Haha.Really funny,Tioru."Gon said as he paced around his Apartment.

"Now tell me,why does he need me?"Gon repeated as he sat back on the couch.

Well,an asassin from The Zoldyck's is loose In Yorknew City.

"What?"Gon asked,not believing what he was hearing.

A Zoldyck In Yorknew City?The most populated,corrupted,place in the world?

Yes,and Chairman Magumi wants to set you up with a team to capture him.

"Alright,I'll come over.Be there by tomorrow."Gon said as he was about to end the call.

And one last thing,Chairman Magumi specifically requested you to get a haircut.

"Well you can tell her that,It won't be happening"Gon said as he ended the call.

Gon walked around his apartment,thinking of this Asassin.

He walked towards his desk,grabbed his Hunter license,and walked out of his apartment.

"Good Morning Mr. Gon."The woman at front desk said.

"Mornin' Lindy,How has the family been?"Gon asked as he walked toward the woman.

"Oh,all is the same.You know Mr. Gon,my life isn't that interesting."Gon frowned at her statement.

"Lindy,never say your life not interesting,it jinxes the possibilities that may come!"Gon exclaimed.

"And Call me Gon,I'm not comfortable hearing the word Mr. before my name."Gon said as he walked out of the buiding.

It was raining outside,so he went back in to get his umbrella.

"Back so soon Mr-I mean,Gon?"Lindy said as Gon smiled.

"No.Just forgot to bring an umbrella."She just smiled and nodded as I ran towards the elevator,hitting up.

"Ding!This is floor 6.please type your floor access code."The speaker on the corner of the elevator said.

43987

"Thank you for your cooperation"he smiled at the camera.

He opened his apartment and grabbed the umbrella near his door.

He went back down and exited his building,He called over a cab.

He ran over to the black colored cab.

He proceeded into the car and adjusted his sitting positon,then closed the door.

"Where to?"The Cab driver asked as he adjusted his rear view mirror.

"Red Cube Café."Gon said as he grabbed his headphones from his bag,attatched it to his phone and played a song.

Seems like only seconds have passed,yet he was at his destination already.

The driver tapped his shoulder lightly,catching Gon's attention.

"Sir,that would be 345.70 jenny."He smiled at him and grabbed my wallet from my pocket.

He pulled out a thousand Jenny bill and gave it to him.

"Keep the change."Gon said as he winked at the driver.

He opened the umbrella once more and approached towards the odd shaped building.

He entered the café and went towards to the barrista.

"Uhh,the usual."Gon said with a weak smile.

"Uhh,I'm new here."The white haired boy with blue eyes said to Gon.

"Oh,well...I forgot my usual so..I'll just have...A mocha Frappuccino with a shot of nectar."Gon knew it was an unusual combination,but he liked it. And that is the only thing that mattered to him atleast.

"Name?"Gon asked the white haired boy.

"Killua, and you are?"Killua asked Gon.

"Gon, Gon Freecs."Gon said as he handed his hand to Killua.

Killua shaked his hand.

"Nice to meet you,Killua."Gon said as the white haired boy blushed,and quickly retracted his hands.

"Uh,Here's your Mocha Frappuccino with a shot of nectar, and my phone number for uh...deliveries."Killua said as he handed the bevarage and smiled.

The piece of paper supposedly holding the number only said.

Your'e a hunter,You'll figure me out. <3

Gon smiled and looked back at the barista,but he was no longer there.

It also seems that the rain has stopped.

Gon was dumbfounded,unable to move.

So he just left,already forgotten the reason for his visit.

He hauled another cab,paid for the ride and went back home to his apartment.

He entered the building and smiled at Lindy.

She nodded and smiled.

Gon went back into the elevator,sipping on his bevarage.

Gon walked to his apartment.

He opened the door,and to his suprise,Chairman Magumi was there.

"Uh,Chairman Magumi,what are you doing here?"Gon asked,almost dropping his beverage.

"I have come to personally tell you the information of this asassin."Magumi said he grabbed a book from the coffee table.

"So...What is it?"Gon said as he walked towards his couch and sat down.

"Here's his profile"Magumi said as she threw the folder at me.

Name:Killua Zoldyck
Age:Estimated 19-20
Sex:Male
Appearance:White hair,blue eyes and perfect teeth.
Last seen:Yorknew auction
When^:February 2, 2023

Killua....

The name bounced and bounced around his head until,it hit him.

"The barista is an asassain?!"