The ✖️ Hunt ✖️ Is ✖️ On

Magumi's p.o.v.

"What do you mean that the,barista is an asassin?"I asked as I squinted my eyes.

"Well,I saw this guy working at the Red Cube Café,he even made my coffee."Gon said as he pointed towards his beverage.

"Which Red Cube Café are we talking about?"I asked as I walked towards the glass wall,and looked down below.

"The one on Black street."

"Get your license. We're going to the assosciation. We need to find connections on this... Zoldyck.."I said as I snapped my fingers, creating a portal.

"Finally! You showed me your ability!"Gon said as I smiled.

"Oh shut up. Get your license quickly and let's hurry on."I said as I entered the portal, into the Hunter Assosciation.

Gon hurridly jumped into the portal,and I snapped my fingers once more,closing the portal behind us.

"This isn't HQ..."Gon said as I chuckled.

"It is headquarters but,not the one in Arizona,we are at Hunter HQ Australia."I said as Gon smiled.

"Tioru told me you were planning to team me up with four other people?"Gon said as I looked back to him.

"You are quite informed Mr. Gon."I said as walked towards the black building,seeing a few scorpions on the way.

"Well a triple star Hunter has his sources."Gon said,beaming.

"Amusing. Well,I have many applicants here that would like to work with you,though you may only choose four."Gon laughed awkwardly.

"Okay, first person?"Gon said as he ran towards me,then walked beside me.

"Well, you will be working with mostly double star Hunters,but one of them is a triple star hunter. One of them is a a Blacklist hunter,double star hunter,named Kurapika."I said as I handed him a blank piece of paper.

"Seems interesting. His backstory?"Gon said as he scanned the paper.

"He is from the Kurta Clan,the Kurta Clan is famous for their scarlet eyes,a few years ago,a gang calling themselves the 'Phantom Troupe',but now they are all either dead or in prison,they killed his entire clan,he swore that he would avenge them,and retrieve their eyes."I said as I opened the door for Gon.

"Nen type?"Gon asked as He entered the building,me following behind.

"Originally a conjurer,but can turn into a specialist when his eyes are scarlet."I said as I ran in front of him leading him into a room with my name on it.

"Next person."He said as he followed inside the room.

"Leorio Paradinight,a Doctor,might come in handy when injured,and he is an emitter."
I said as I sat on my chair.

"His backstory?"Gon said as he sat on the couch on my left.

"Um his friend,he prefered that his name will remain unknown,received a sickness that Leorio also did'nt share because of this sickness,Leorio swore that he will become a Doctor,He become a Doctor,but it was much to late when he graduated."
Gon frowned.

"That's sad."Gon said as he shifted his legs into a cross.

"Next."He said as he yawned and covered his mouth.

"Sabazushi,commonly referred to as Zushi,is a contract hunter,a Manipulator and has knowledge in decoding,hacking and coding computers. Also has connections with some members of the Nostrade family,and friends with most of the Zoldyck butlers. Might come in handy when you need some quick information."Gon looked at me and gestured me to continue reading.

"Bisky Krueger,a triple star hunter,she does not want to specify any information."

"Definitely need her."Gon said in a jokeful tone,but I looked at him with a serious face.

"ZooerTheFreak ,a double star hunter,she has the power of seducti-."Gon blushed and shushed me.

"I'll take the first four."He said as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"Wait!,this Zooer may be able to infatuate your opponent and may come in handy."I said as ran towards him as I held his shoulder.

"No,I need the first four."He said surely,as he opened the door.

"Well,ok."I said as I snapped my fingers opening one more portal.

"Tomorrow."He said as he went out of the room,still holding the door open.

"What's with tomorrow?"I asked as I looked at him as I adjusted my glasses.

"The hunt is on."He said as I smiled,as I jumped into my portal.

SORRY,SORRY. I REALLY MEANT TO UPDATE, BUT I DELTED THE CHAPTER ALONG WITH THE DRAFTS THAT DIDNT MAKE THE CUT... SORRY