How we met❤

Essence POV
I was in my room watching TV and got bored so I texted my cousin which wasn't necessary because her room was next to mine. After I texted her I got ready to go get me some food and left. I had just got to McDonald's and I was all the way at the back of the line which gave me some time to choose what I wanted to eat.  I had ordered my food and went to the back to wash my hands and once I came out my food was ready and this fine ass light skin boy handed me my food,  I was gonna ask for his name but I was too hungry to speak.  I left McDonald's and drove home. I walked into Malaysia's room handed her,  her food and sat down.
Malaysia- You wanna go to a party?
Me- Where? When?
Malaysia- At Diondre's house at 10: 00
Diondre is Malaysia's boyfriend
Me- Who gonna be there
Malaysia- Me, Que, Tory, Diondre, and Diondre friends
Me- ight I'll go.. But you gotta ask grandma
Malaysia- You damn near grown asking for permission to go to a party
Me- I'm not talking bout' fuh' me I'm talking bout' fuh you fool
Malaysia- Oh.. I already asked she said as long as we be back by 12: 00.
Me- ight
10: 12
We just had pulled up to the house lookin bomb as fuck (in m.m).  We got out the car and went to Malaysia's boyfriend.
Diondre- Hey baby.. Wassup E
Malaysia- Hi love
Me- Hi D
Diondre- Ess, dis my boy Xavier,  Xavier dis my girlfriend cousin Essence
Both- Hi
15mins later
Me- Lay I'm ready to go
Malaysia- Why?  We just got here
Me- I know but it's boring
Malaysia- Well i-
Xavier- Uh Essence?
Me- What
Xavier- You wanna dance?
I looked away from Xavier and back to Malaysia for a answer,  she shook her head yea.
Me- Yea
30 minutes later
It was about time for me and Malaysia to go home but her and Diondre seemed to be busy in the car so Xavier volunteered to take me home. We pulled up to my house and before I got out the care we exchanges numbers. Honestly, I'm not one to be in a relationship because I'm too "crazy" but I think Xavier would be a good new start in a relationship.

Xavier's POV
I had just dropped off Essence and I got a text from Rain.
🌦🌈Rain 🌈🌧~ Who was that girl u left the party with?!
😘😜Victim 😋🤔- What is u talking bout Rain?🤣
🌦🌈Rain 🌈🌧- Uk wtf I'm talkin' bout Xavier,  who is she?
😘😜Victim 😋🤔- She Diondre gf cousin.
🌦🌈Rain 🌈🌧~ Y u give her a ride home
😘😜Victim 😋🤔-Bc she ain't have a way 2 get home since Diondre and his GF was busy in da car.
🌦🌈Rain 🌈🌧~ O well.. Love u🖤 see u wen u get home
Didn't respond because 1. I was driving and 2. She been doing this for almost two months now and I'm real life getting ready to cheat because apparently that's what I do..  I'm a cheater.
I got home,  put my keys on the kitchen counter, made peanut butter and jelly (because Rain can't cook and she didn't order take out),  sat down,  ate,  went upstairs,  took a shower, and got in the bed.  A few moments after I fell out I woke up to my phone ringing,  I looked at the caller ID and it was rain so I answered it.
Rain -"Hi baby"
Me- "Rain,  where you at"
Rain- "Home,  where are you"
Me- " At-"
Rain- " I bet you at that girl house ain't you"
Me-" Why you think that"
Rain- "Because I been here for hours and you still ain't ho-"
Rain had just walked into the room.
Rain- Hey love,  when did you get home?
Me- Hours ago and you would've known that if you were home
Rain- I was home
Me- Well wherever you was go back there because you can't stay here tonight.
Rain- Bu-
Me- After but is a bunch of bullshit
Rain- Ugh
She stomped out the home and I fell back asleep.