Twins?!

3:45 am
Xavier POV|
*phone ring* *phone ring*
Xavier~Hello?
Essence~Xavier.The.Baby.Is.Coming.
Xavier~Here I come.. Take deep breaths.
*hangs up phone*
I started to get out of the bed forgetting that I had to call our parents and families/ friends. I put on some sweat pants, grabbed my car keys and left. On the way over to the house the thoughts of me being a father started to scare me "what if I fail?" I kept asking myself, even though I have doubts I know that it's too late to turn back now.
I pull up to the house to see Essence outside on the porch.. I put her in the car and we headed to the hospital.
Essence~ You ready?
X~ I'm nervous how about you
E~ I mean they're my kids and I love them but they got to get out of me
X~ They?
E~ We're having twins
X~ We're having two boys?
E~ boy and girl
X~ I would like to know why I'm just now hearing about this, so tell me after these babies are born
Nurse~ how may I help you?
X~ she is having a baby-- two actually
Nurse~ right this way
20mins later
E~ *Scream*
X~ bae, you're doing great just keep pushing
E~ i can't
X~ you can.. do it for me
E~ *screams*
*baby cries*
Doctor~ that's one
E~ *Screams* *Screams*
Doctor~ We got him
------------------------------------------
30mins later
E~ "They're so beautiful"
X~ "like you"
*kisses*
*knock knock*
Both~ "Come in"
Lay~ "Where my baby cousin at?"
X~"You mean baby cousins?"
Lay~ "Oh my god y'all had twins! Let me see em!"
I handed her Tamir.
Lay~ "What's his name?"
X~ "Tamir Justice Downer"
Lay~ "Aww and what's her name
E~ Talia Jazmane Downer"
Lay~ "Aww. I hate to ruin the happy moment but, Rain is in the waiting room"
X~ "I'm starting to think she got a tracker in my phone."
I went out there.
X~ "Rain what the fuck are you doing here?"
Rain~ "I wanted to see my step baby"
X~ "Rain it's over, we're done, we been done"
Rain~ "Xavier this could've been our moment, that could've been our baby " She started to cry. "Why did you have to go and cheat? "
X~ "That's what you wanted, right? You kept accusing me of cheating and intentionally hurting you, and I got tired of it and to be honest I got tired of you. And, don't front like you wasn't cheating on me going out with your friends every night, coming home late, and hiding your phone when you sleep-"
Rain~ "I only cheated when you didn't give me any attention"
X~ "that isn't a reason to cheat"
Rain~ "We can make this work, Xavier you can't just walk away from two years"
X~"Let's test that theory" I started walking away."I think you were wrong" Rain started to cry. I walked back into the room.
E~"Y'all back on good terms? Did y'all have bomb ass sex in the bathroom? Was it better than Ole girls? "
X~"No.No.if it was she would've been pregnant right now" I laughed."I actually broke up with her crazy ass"
E~"Word?" I got closer to her face
X~"Word" I tried to kiss her but she turn her face.
E~"Good for you"
X~"Lay could you get out for a quick second" she left and quietly shut the door."What's wrong with you? "
E~"Boy ain't nothing wrong with me"
X~"Why you ain't give me a kiss then?"
E~"I'm not obligated to kiss you"
X~"Why is that?"
E~"Because we aint together, we ain't in no relationship"
X~"You just had my kids-"
E~"okay X, I'm just playing boo" she laughed.
X~"That shit not funny" she kissed me.
E~"It is funny and be quiet before you wake my babies up.. go get my cousin " I put my hands up in surrender.
X~"Okay boss"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••The rest of the day family and friends came over to see the twins. At the end of the day Ess, the twins, and I spent as our own little family.