Chapter VII- Proposal

Blue's P.O.V

I wait until they finished, Dust and I are awake. I'm reading my book on Lord Of The Rings. I love the elves. Like Legolas, Arwen, Galadriel, Elron and Haldir. Legolas is a favorite. With his archery, he's amazing! "Hey, Berry?" Dust said. I looked up from my book. "Yes?" I asked. "What are you reading?" Dust asked. "Oh! Its Lord Of The Rings, LOTR for short! I love it!" I said.

"Okay?" He said oddly. I hummed the theme song. Its nice. Oh! They finished. "Hey Dusty, c'mon time to sleep, they stopped moaning" I said. "Yeah" he said. I layed down on the bed as Dust laid next to me. I hugged and instantly dozed of....

Time skip to tomorrow~

I woke up with the birds chirping and the sun shining, even flowers are blooming. "Mornin Berry~" Dust said in his smooth and deep voice. "Mornin Love" I said. I kissed him. He kissed back. We both got up and cleaned up. I went out with a towel over my ribs and changed.

Dust also changed. We went out and sat at the dining table. I am actually limping. "Oww......" I yelped quietly. "Sorry Berry😅" Dust apologized. The others came as well, they were limping too. "Well well well, look who decided to stop moaning at 3:00 A.M" I teased. They blushed brightly. "Shut it Blue! You moaned too!" Ink retorted. "At least I did it when no one was asleep! I did it around 9 or something but 2 in the morning, hah! Thats crazy!" I said smirking.

They blushed brighter. I laughed. I was bored and hungry. Suddenly a plate of bacon and eggs appeared infront of me. "Here Love~" Dust said. I smiled and kissed his cheekbone. "Thanks love" I said. Everyone ate as well because their lovers made food for them.

Time skip after eating~

Dust said he wanted to go on a date. It surprised me but I just went with it. He said it was a surprise. I wore a turquoise blue dress.

 I wore a turquoise blue dress

My dress.

My headband

My headband.

I went down and saw Dust in a black tuxedo with a indigo blue bowtie. I smiled. He linked our arms and teleported us to Grillby's. We ate our lovely carbonara. He then teleported me to the waterfall. I looked around. "Beautiful" I said. "Just like you~" Dust flirted. I blushed brightly. "Thank you" I said shyly. "Here" he said picking the echo flower.

I put it up to my ear. It echoed. "Blue, you made me very happy, I changed over a new leaf thanks to you. I really love you and hope to stay with you till Reaper reaps us. So here's a poem for you.

Your Eyes Are Bright.

Your Blush Is Cute.

I Really Love You.

So Will You Marry Me Blue?

....

And thats what the flower echoed. I looked over to see Dust on one knee with a box in his hand. "Here's my poem for you" I said. He listened carefully.

You're Smile Is Bright.

My Heart Melts Around You.

You Bring Me Great Joy.

So Yes, I Do.

I said smiling brightly with tears in my eyes. He smiled with tears in his eyes. He hugged me and spun me around. I kissed him dearly. He kissed back............

And there you have the end........

Hahahahahaha!!! Jk jk! There's a wedding don't worry!!! Hahaha!!! Word count:572