Mahikuro- Maid Café au/ Soulmate au

Kuro rolled his eyes. His younger brother, Hyde, had dragged him to a place called "Otokonoko Maido", a maid cafe with guys instead of girls. Most people would assume that it was a joke store or a temporary thing, but it actually had its own buolding and a steady income of customers.

Most of the peopl who went were girls or people who come to pick on the waiters, but there were a few males who went as well. Gay males. Like Kuro. Yes, Kuro was gay. That didn't stop most girls from trying to flirt with him, but he ignored them. His sexuality didn't really matter to Kuro, since he never fell in love with anyone.

Well, back to the story. Hyde dragged Kuro to the place because it was Hyde's first time to visit, and he was reccomened to go by their younger brother, Lily, who visited once and met his soulmate there. Misono didn't work there anymore after Lily was worried someone would try to take him away from Lily there, but syill kept in touch with friends who worked there.

Said friends gave the Servamp brothers free coupons should they ever visit. Those coupons would come inhandy today. Hyde was kinda nervous, not that he would admit it, so he brought Kuro too.

Upon entering the pastel pink and white place, they were greeted by a boy who had raven hair with a white streak in it. He seemed Hyde's age, and wore a maid uniform. Yes, a dress.He smiled at the two and asked if they would be seating together. Hyde was about to say yes, not wanting to part from his bro just yet, when Kuro replied with a "Nah. I'll just sit alone." Hyde was about to glare at his brother when the ravenette said. "Great! I'll get Mahiru to serve you. My name's Licht, and i will be serving you today." Licht shifted his attention to Hyde while dragging the blond to an empty table.

Kuro stood around for a bit when a brunette approached him. The boy also wore a maid outfit. He had delicate skin and sparkling auburn eyes. He seemed to be maybe a year younger than Kuro. 'Cute...' thought Kuro. He felt fluttering in his stomach. This confused and surprised the teen. He ignored the feeling.

"U-um.. hi, my name's Mahiru Shirota. Licht told me to serve you... so um.. follow me." Mahiru led Kuro by the hand to a table to the corner of the building. There was a table with to chairs for people to sit on. Kuro sat on one of them.

"So, i'm assuming this is your first time here?" Said Mahiru. "Yeah..." replied Kuro. "I'll get you a menu then!" Mahiru ran off to grab a menu for the bluenette, the skirt lifting slightly so Kuro could have a glimpse of da booty.

Kuro thought about the adorable teen. 'Yup. He's my soulmate.' Thought Kuro.

Let author~chan explain the soulmate system. When you meet your soulmate, you will feel a fluttering in your stomach, and when you spend more time with them, an animal like possesiveness towards your lover. Once your lover dies, you die. Some people don't have soulmates. Many people find the system faulty. Most people don't believe it. But those who meet their soulmates describe the experience as "fullfilling and whole".

Kuro was snapped out of his thoughts when the brunette returned, a menu in his hands. "Here! Sorry it took so long, but some bastards tried to touch my butt..." mahiru apoligized, some annoyance in his voice. Kuro repressed the urge to strangle the assholes who dared lay a hand on what was his.

Kuro flipped through the menu. "Uh... i'll have the Rainbow poison parfait, i guess..." Mahiru noted the order in a potepad kept in his skirt. "Any drinks?" Mahiru asked. "Um... 2 strawberry milkshakes." "Okay! I'll be back with your order soon!" Mahiru went back to the kitchen to give the chef the orders.

Kuro decided to check on his sibling. He looked at the table he say the taven haired boy, Licht, sat Hyde at. To his surprise, Hyde and Licht had begun making out, Lichts arms around Hyde's neck with Hyde wrapping his hadns around Licht's waist. He noticed a girl in a waid outfit but with black leggings and combat boots with a leather jacket taking a picture of them before running to the kitchen.

"U-um i have your order." A voice squeaked. Kuro looked up at Mahiru, who had a tray with the stuff Kuro ordered on it. After setting the tray on the table, Mahiru made to leave when Kuro grabbed his arm. "H-huh?"

"Um... this may sound weird, but wanna sit with me?" Asked Kuro, his cheekd lightly dusted with pink. Mahiru looked surprised before smiling and replying with an "Okay!" Kuro gave the brunette the other milkshake he ordered.

"So... tell me about your family and friends." Asked Kuro. Mahiru looked kinda sad. "Well, my dad left when i was born, leaving my mom to care for me. She died in a car crash when i was seven, so i live with my uncle, but he's gone most of the time." Mahiru replied sadly. "O-oh.. i'm sorry i asked.." Kuro apoligised, despaired that his love was sad. Mahiru looked up. "Oh! It's okay, you didn't know." He said before smiling. Kuro blushed at the smile. "I have a few friends... there's Licht, the one who told me to serve you, Sakuya, my childhood friend, Koyuki and Ryousei (are those their names?), and Misono. He used to work here, but quit when he met his soulmate." This surprised Kuro. "Ah, you know Misono? My brother's his soulmate." Mahiru looked surprised. "Oh, i didn't know you were the brother of Lily~kun."

The conversation went on and on, until Kuro asked. "Are you gay?" This surprosed Mahiru. "Um... yeah why?" Mahiru said, blushing. Kuro was about to curse himself for what he was about to do. Kuro stood up and walked to Mahiru. Mahiru looked nervous. "Uh.. K-Kuro?" Mahiru said. Kuro liked how he said his name. "Me too." Kuro said. "Wha-" Mahiru was cot off my Kuro, who kissed him.

Mahiru was shocked at first, but then kissed back with as much passion Kuro gave. The bluenette smiled into the kiss, happy Mahiru liked him back. They kissed for about 5 minutes, until the universes cruel rules taht humans needed oxygen made them break apart. Mahiru and Kuro panted, their faces red.

"I love you, Mahi." Said Kuro.
"I love you too, Kuu~sama." Replied Mahiru, before Kuro smashed their lips togther again, bot even noticing the excited squeals and flashing caneras the readers were giving from just beyond the Fourth Wall.