Notice: discontinued

'Messages' had been the first ever book I had tried to create that had gotten so many attention and I owe it all to my friend cee pyorowrong. I've never thought it would reach 1K reads let alone 45K+ and I am so grateful for that.

 However, I am very sad to say that I am not anymore going to continue writing this story, for several different reasons. :(

Honestly, I feel like I lack as a 'writer' I was 15 when I started writing this story and I was getting excited that it slowly gained readers but after a while I realized that I never really planned the book thoroughly as I should have. 

Also, I get very discouraged easily as I feel that readers are slowly drifting and I don't get the response that I really want. I admit that I am very greedy about this and I apologize for that.

I truly enjoy writing but as time goes by I realize how lacking and clichè it sounds, and up until now I am still learning on how to write better but, this story had opened my eyes to a passion that was hidden by all the things I thought I was passionate about.

Words cannot explain how happy and sad I am about this book. This really was something I wanted to pursue, but I feel like I shouldn't repay your views with such ugly content.

  I am still exploring the world of literature and writing and I have still yet to learn a lot more.

I would really like to thank and apologize to each and everyone who read, voted, commented on this story. 🙇🙇

I hope you all understand. Thank you so much. When I am confident enough, I will be back with better content.

Thank you all so much and I am so sorry. 🙆🙇