The Psycho That Lives In My Basement

Rose was 27, fresh out of college. One night she had her girlfriend over and was watching a movie with her. Her girlfriend's name was Nicole. Just as the movie was getting good, they each heard a loud sound coming from the basement.

"Rose, did you hear that?" Nicole asked, sounding terrified.

Rose noticed that she was shaking.

"Lets go check it out. Grab my pocketknife from the table will you?" 

Rose was unnaturally brave. She took martial arts classes and was a black belt in karate. Nothing scared her. But tonight she would come to regret that. The girls made their way into the basement and flipped on the lights. A homeless man with long stringy hair lay huddled in the corner, mumbling to himself.

"WHAT THE F*** DUDE!!" Rose yelled.

The homeless man turned around and stared at her. He looked like a meth head. He smiled a toothless grin. Nicole trembled at the sight of him.

"A full moon tonight, eh? Perfect night for the monsters to come out. Be careful. They have red and blue lights on their heads." The man said in a raspy smoker's voice.

Rose and Nicole looked at each other. The man was talking about the police. Before they could do something, a loud bang echoed through the expanse of the basement. The man slumped over dead. A hole in his head oozing dark blood.