Surprise

Zane's POV

I was having the best dream of my life, aphmau made cupcakes that would never run out but then all I hear is what sounded like a dying cat. I had no reason to worry though it was just my idiot of a brother garroth's attempt at softly waking me up but because I thought that I was in trouble I jumped and fell out of the car.

"GARROTH I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU, WHAT WAS I DOING IN YOUR CAR AND WHERE ARE WE?!?" I yelled a bit louder than I expected.

"Calm down baby brother, I just took you on a surprise camping trip!" Said Garroth in his annoying bubbly voice.

Garroth helped me up and I looked over to where the tents were.

"GARROTH, you bum you never told me aph was coming too!" I shouted as I wobbled and fell to the ground again just then I felt a soft and comforting hand grab my arm and attempt to pull me to my feet. I looked up and saw what I thought was Kawaii Chan wearing a long dress which along with her bright pink hair was flowing in the wind, she looked like a goddess.

"K-Kawaii Chan, is that y-you? " I stutter just barely able to speak I could feel my cheeks burning like they were going bright red.

She laughs "haha, yes it's me Zane-Kun, silly!" She said finally managing to pull me to my feet.

"Why is Zane-Kun blushing?" Kawaii Chan asked as I pulled my mask up further as to hide the blushing.

"U-um n-no reason," I stuttered again 'ugh why am I so nervous around her all of a sudden' I thought to my self.

"T-thanks I guess," I just managed to say that before my whole face lit up red and I had to run into Garroth's tent as I got into the tent I sat on Garroth's sleeping bag and thoughts started to race through my head.

'Whew that was close why was I blushing? why did she make me feel warm inside? is this love I feel?' With all those thoughts racing around my head I didn't notice Garroth come in and sit beside me.

"Hey baby brother, what happened back there?" Garroth said scaring me out of my skin. So much so I fell over.

"Stop scaring me!" I yelled at him "its not nice you know,"

"I know I know, but you still haven't answered my question, what happened back there?" He asked "does someone have a crush?!" He said playfully.

"W-what C-crush n-no, what do you mean?" I said giggling nervously but unlucky for me Garroth didn't buy it.

"Promise you won't tell?!" I said admitting my defeat.

"Of course I won't tell its your feelings not mine, but I would suggest you try to make it less obvious that you like her next time!" He said giggling at the end of his sentence.

-------------------------------------------------

Kawaii Chan's POV

'OH MY IRENE ZANE-KUN BLUSHED DOES THAT MEAN HE LIKES ME!'

'OH MY IRENE!
OH MY IRENE!
OH MY IRENE! '

Screaming my thoughts in my head I slowly walked to me and Katelyn-Sama's tent only to get this...

"KAWAII CHAN, oh there you are I'm switching tents with Zane, and Garroth is switching with Cadenza so zane is your new roomie!"