[4]

Hermione was scrolling trough instagram when she came by Ginny her post about her engament with Harry. She gasped and dropped her phone on the couch. "Dammit Ginny why are the comments off!!" Hermione picked up her phone took her car keys (they all tried to use muggle ways a bit more) and sprinted to her car. When she arrived at the house Ginny and Harry shared she sprinted to the front door. "GINERVA MOLLY WEASLEY! YOU BETTER OPEN THAT DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Harry opened the door and asked "Jeez Mione why so loud...? Whats going on?" Hermione slapped him across the face and yelled "Why diddn't you tell me you were going to propose to Ginny!" "Because i wanted to surprise her and admit it your not always so good at keeping secrets" Hermione looked at him with a blank stare and after a while finally said "Alright maybe thats true" "But i want to speak with Ginny so where is she?" Harry turned red "Uhh she is uh... uh... showering... yes she is showering right now" Hermione looked at him and then realisation hit her "Eeww Harry i don't have to know details. You could just have said she would come down in a minute" Harry turned redder if even possible and said "Sorry Mione hehehe..." Hermione walked past him inside and sat on the couch. Harry walked as red as a tomato upstairs to get Ginny. "I have such a crazy best friend" Hermione thought.

A/N
So this is a diffrent something than a instagram post but i think i will do such things once in a while because i like it. 👍🏼😇