[14] 🛍

@PansyQueen

  12K likes@PansyQueen: Feeling pretty

  12K likes
@PansyQueen: Feeling pretty...🎀
Tags: @FabulousRedhead @BookHermione @LunaNargles

2K comments

@BookHermione: We did a good job with the make over girls!🎀
@FabulousRedhead: I totally agree🎀
@LunaNargles: You look stunning Pansy🎀 I'm totally over Neville now!😄
@PansyQueen: Girls!! We should go shopping together today!🛍
@BookHermione: Great idea Pansy🥂🛍
@LunaNargles: That would be very nice indeed🛍
@FabulousRedhead: I'm in! I totally have to get out of the house!🛍👏🏼
@HarryPotter: Gin love❤️, i don't know if that would be so smart. You feel sick for a few days now already...😕😘❤️
@FabulousRedhead: The air will do me good Harry! Pleaseeee?!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘
@HarryPotter: Fine...😘 But be careful❤️
@FabulousRedhead: Always✨❤️😘
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The story part VVVV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Gin are you sure you will be oke?" Said Harry. "I will be fine Harry, i promise" Ginny said and she gave him a kiss. "Fine. But call me when you need me oke?" Said Harry. "Alright. I will" Said Ginny. Harry kissed her until the doorbell rang. "That will be the girls. I have to go" Said Ginny. "Oke. I see you later" Said Harry. "Byee love you❤️" Said Ginny. "Love you to❤️" Said Harry. Ginny walked outside to the girls and closed the door behind her. "Let's go girls!" Said Pansy. They all walked to Hermione her car because they couldn't appareated because of the muggles. When they arrived by the shopping mall Ginny lookes slightly sick. "Gin are you oke?" Asked Hermione when Luna and Pansy already went walking. "I'm fine Hermione" Said Ginny. "What is it that you feel these last days Gin?" Asked Hermione. "Uhh.. Just some headache and nausea" Said Ginny. Hermione looked at her friend for a few seconds before saying "Maybe your pregnant Gin...". Ginny looked at her and said "Why would you think so?" Hermione looked at her again "Well headache and neusea are symptoms of pregnancy so maybe..." She said. "Oh no... What if i am pregnant?" Said Ginny. "We can buy muggle pregnancy tests and then we can check it when we are back" Said Hermione. "Alright, but will you help me?" Asked Ginny. "Of course Gin" Said Hermione. The two girls walked to the pharmacy and Hermione helped Ginny chosse a pregnancy test.

When they had payed they walked back to the others

When they had payed they walked back to the others. Ginny hide the box in her pocket. After the shopping the girls walked back to the car and Ginny walked to the passenger seat next to the drivers seat. When Luna and Pansy were back home Hermione rode to Harry and Ginny their house. When Ginny opened the door she walked straight to the bathroom. Harry looked at Hermione confused "What's wrong with Ginny?" He asked worried. "Nothing to worry you about... I will go to her" Said Hermione. Hermione walked to Ginny in the bathroom and locked the door. "Are you ready Gin?" She asked. "I think so...." Said a nervous Ginny.....

Cliffhanger hehehehe😏
So tommorow will be part two of this hehe😏 I hope you liked this one. A instagram post and short story in one 😇

Xxx Anne