Suffering

It was a late summer day of staying inside. I was on my bed scrolling through the screen of my laptop. Trying to find a video I had no hope and was kinda sad to think I'll sleep early from being bored. It's summer! I should be staying up late making s'mores or outside playing man hunt. Maybe I should of went camping with my brother and dad. They looked so exited packing up fishhooks, flashlights, a tent, and snacks. Speaking of snacks I am pretty hungry..
I hopped out of my bed and headed to the kitchen with the lights on, mom must be awake still. I opened the fridge looking around for food. My mom walked in with her phone against her ear. She was looking down and with her other hand, biting her nails.
"Are you sure?"

"Where are they?"

"Are they ok? Please tell me"
Her arms starting shaking and she hung up the call. She looked up at me with fears in her eyes almost pouring into tears."Put on your shoes and get to the car."
I was confused yet scared at her expression. I rushed to my room and pulled out my flip flops as they were the easiest to put on. I ran behind her into the car fastening our seatbelts she pulled out the drive way very fast. Every turn swung me slightly. I tried to guess in my head what could of happen. I saw police cars racing pass us and it led us to more loud sirens. Lights were flashing and there were ambulances as well. I saw a building what seemed to be restaurant. The windows were shattered and there were bullet marks on the wall. I saw people being carried out with wounds.
Feeling myself almost gag on the sight of someone's face turned my way with a shot in the eye. My mom rushed out car and ran over there but was grabbed by two cops.
I could hear her cries from the car. I walked out to her grabbing her hand trying to calm her down. "What happen?" I asked trying to stay calm but I felt light headed from stress.
The cops looked at each other. "We can't say too much as we don't know exactly what caused this.. A shooting attacked happen. Some were even stabbed." One said.
"It seemed like some advanced person did this. No one could stopped them and by the time we came it was left like this. We all are detecting the victims and calling family over. In fact actually there's been a crash on the side. Seemed like some campers were coming back into the city." The other cop continued.

I felt my heart dropped. My head was shaking as I turned to look the horrible car. It was completely destroyed and there was blood all over the doors. The tire was popped too.That car. It's my fathers car if not than one that looks just like it.
I held back my tears. "Who.. Who was in that car? Do you know?" I looked back over to the cops. One seemed worried as if scared to say. "A man and a boy." He spoke. I couldn't held it back anymore.
More tears rolled down my face. As I fell on the ground right on the previous bruises on my legs.

~flashback of school~

I was shoved onto the ground and was laughed at by the group of girls. "Look at me (Y/N)." The feminine voice Called out as her foot was raised to lift my chin up. "I still won't forgive you for thinking your so cute around the boys. My boyfriend nearly left me for you." She leaned in closer to me and dropped her foot down. Tugging my hair back so I would still look at her. Looking into her blue orbs up close. "Your not that far from me right? I'll pay you a little visit over the summer." She lets go of my hair and backed up with a smirk. God won't she just wipe that look off her face.

The girls around me giggled. They walked away as I got up and dusted my pants. I wasn't really bothered by them. It was normalized to me at this point.

A group of boys where laughing. I over herd them talking. "Did you here about Jeff and Liu?" One asked. "Yeah. What phyocopaths. Haha!" Another one said. "You guys are still on that Creepypasta shit? Get over it!"

"Hey, what if they are gonna kill us all." One said. They laughed and walked away.

Of course. Boys will be boys.

~present~

My vision was blurred by the tears building up.
I woke up and got out of bed. I looked in the mirror seeing my puffy eyes from crying. I was hurt. I couldn't remember anything that night. I never wanted to.

Next day:

I walked in the living room where I saw mom all dressed. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Oh, morning honey. I'm heading to the police station. There going to be questioning me." She said with a sad expression. "Oh." Thats all I said. Oh.

"Well im going now." Mom said. She grabbed her bag then left. I sat down on the couch. I turned on the t.v. The lady was talking about I murder. I thought it was the shooter at the restaurant but it seems like this person was on a killing spree.

"This is Juliet Brown, I'm out here in front of a club which is known to be crowded by young adults, the dispatch got many calls in worried about sounds of gunshots from nearby residents. Polices came in to find the area like this as you can see behind me. Many were wounded yet majority were killed. Deputies claim that it was a tall man with brown hair and a scarf covering the features of his face. Yet one say this horrible killer has green eyes. The county wants everyone to stay inside and safe until further notice. Reporting live from Lincoln street. Back to the desk."

I went to the kitchen and saw pancakes. Mom must of made this. I ate them and continued watching the news. The man sitting behind the desk was talking about the horrible murder. Then saying along the lines of "But this case led onto another location." I muted him and looked away feeling my heart burn.

My phone vibrated. I looked expecting it to be mom. But it wasn't. It was a number. I unlocked my phone and read the text. I knew it was Maria sense she always calls me "Kitten" cause I would just sit there and be defenseless but I would sass like a cat.

Kitten it's been a while, miss me? :) There's a forest near the school if you haven't notice. Meet me there tomorrow night, we have things to take care of. I know where you live so don't try to play smart ok? See you soon <3

I rolled my eyes. Since when does she want to hang out with me. I have nothing better to do. So I'm going.

I looked up at the t.v. On the conner of my eyes I saw something white. It stood out on the cloudy sky. Must of been a Dove or something.I shrugged then continue eating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK wow. My dream come true. All tho I wanted to make a Ticci Toby one I realize I should do one of Liu.

Even as the older brother I feel like Jeff has been getting more attention. So I'm making him feel special.

Don't judge. And in the future don't get mad at me but I'm kinda new to creepy pasta. So I might not say all the chairiters. Anyways bye!

Im in a rush. DONT FORGET TO VOOOTTEEE!!!!

◟◉‵ლ)

Update note: Hi loves! If you are new welcome to the story, today's date that I'm updating is 10/19/20 if you find this date close please note that this book is being upgraded. I'm putting more details in which is making long chapters. Hope you enjoy bye bye❤️