[TWØ]

Victor's POV

I watched as this damn crazed murderer turned his insane staring gaze my way. And if his smile was any bigger his face would be ripped open. Before he focused back on the window trying to get it open, quickly running over to one of the boys dressers I pulled out a secret knife I hid in everyone dressers in case of emergencies. Like bowie's, switchblades, throwing, etc.

Pulling out a bowie knife I motioned the twins to run over to me

Pulling out a bowie knife I motioned the twins to run over to me. "Come on!!" I yelled, they both ran over to me just as the sound of a glass breaking echoed into the room. I looked back over to the window just in time to see Jeff running over towards us his rusty kitchen knife raised over his head. Pushing the kids behind me I blocked the incoming slash and kicked him back.

"Run down stairs and call the police!!" I yelled at them over my shoulder focusing on my fellow murderer. I heard their footsteps run down the hall as I watched the smiling murderer get up from the ground with a murderous glare. "Oh~ Im going to kill you sooo slow." He said with a snarl and I only noticed that he was short compared to me and I'm just going to say I'm like six something tall. Deciding to play with him a little I put on the innocence bystander look and I looked at him in fear.

"J-just d d-doing my job as a big brother." I shuttered in fear and stepped back as he slowly advanced towards me. Than we both charged at each other, knives clashing into each other. Not really putting forth much effort in my swings he was able to push me into the hallway and over the stair railing.

I bumped and crashed into the other railing on the way down. Might have broken a few bones but other than that I was fine. I got up from the floor and ran towards the kitchen. I saw everyone in the corner crying and screaming, huddle in front of Wilson as a human shield. I growled having enough of this fat bastard and this killer. Going over to the cabinet I grabbed to knives. "I want all of you to close your eyes and cover your ears. And whatever you hear don't open them." I ordered to the kids and watched as they all did so but Wilson. Hearing footsteps coming this way I threw a knife at Wilson's head killing him instantly. His fatass fell backwards to the wall, I walked over and pulled the knife out of his head and stood protectively in front of the kids.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are." I heard Jack say as he stepped into the kitchen eyes aimed at me before they moved towards the kids. "After I kill you. I'll move on towards the brats." And that's when I drop the whole scared bystander act and make my face go blank.

"Pssh... Please I already killed our supposed guardian. What's makes you think I can't kill you?" I mocked him while pointing my thumb towards Wilson's body as stood up at my full height which towered him. I saw something like recognition and confusion appear in disgusting wide black eyes, ignoring that I charged at him.

I slashed his chest and threw him against the wall. I jumped on him my knives raised, aimed for his heart when he shouted, "Slender!!!" My eyes widen at that and I quickly hit him with the but of my knife knocking him out, before speeding towards the kids.

I picked up Bri and Liz and quickly grabbed Arianna's hand as I started to lead the rest of the kids towards the front door, away from the unconscious killer maniac. "Come on!!" I yelled to them as a grabbed the keys to the minivan than run outside, Michael runs along side James but keeps mumbling, "We're dead, we're so dead. Slenderman coming to kill us!!" As we all ran towards Wilson's mini van.

"Lap it!!" I ordered the kids as I placed both Liz and Bri on the floor of the passenger seat while Ari sat on the seat itself. Sophie was crying along with the twins as they hopping inside.

Starting the ignition, I set the car in reverse driving out the driveway before putting into drive and punch the petal to the metal. Driving straight into the woods, I looked into the rear view mirror and saw the house getting smaller and smaller. I sighed in relief, somewhat amazed at how we escaped the inescapable murderer Jeff the Killer.

(Couple Miles of Driving Later)

I than looked towards the kids that most had pasted out from the fear and panic while the others were either frozen in shock or fear.

"We escaped!!!" Michael and James cheered hugging each other. I smiled at the relief before quickly looking towards the side of my eyes to see the Lopez sister falling asleep. I pulled over on the side of the empty road and turned my head towards the twins and triplets. "How about you all go to sleep. I'll try to find us somewhere to rest and get us food." I said to them and they all nodded before going to sleep along with the twins. When..... "My GOD!!! That monster killed mister Wilson!! What are we going to do now!?" Sophie yelled at me from right behind me, I was going to answer when a sudden buzzing sound filled my head and my sight started to blur a bit.

I focused back on the road only for my heart to freeze in more fear that Jeff. There standing in the edge of the forest behind a huge thin tree was......

 There standing in the edge of the forest behind a huge thin tree was