[THREE]

Victor's POV

I stared at the faceless man's face with wide eyes about to turn the car back on and drive but the buzzing in my head intensified. And I found myself falling unconscious.

Slender's POV

I watched as the eldest child fell unconscious his head hitting the steering wheel. After Jeff had summoned me, I had found him knocked unconscious on a kitchen floor with a fat male human dead against the wall. The puncture wound on his forehead indicated he had been stabbed with a knife. Looking through the Jeff's memories I saw that he had fought a young tall pale male human being.

'Interesting'

I thought to myself as I saw that this boy had quite skill to be able to protect himself from Jeff and get up without much care of himself or the obvious pain he was in after the boy was pushed off the stair railing, seeing the boy put himself between the children and Jeff.

And hearing that HE, the boy himself who killed the fat human was much interesting. I felt a little disturbance from inside my forest getting closer to the edge. Closer to the human town.

'Must be the children the boy was protecting.'

Quickly grabbing Jeff from the ground, I teleported both him and myself back to the mansion. Seeing EJ(Eyeless Jack) I threw Jeff towards him at his feet.

"Fix him up. I have business that needs to be finished." I ordered him before I teleported to where the disturbance occurred. I appeared on the side of a road a few miles away from town, and parked on the side of a road was a old fashioned faded minivan. I hid myself behind a large skinny tree as I saw the boy who fought Jeff in the driver's seat.

He looked tired and worn out, but mostly relieved. I heard two young children in the back cheer loudly from escaping, the boy looked up at them and smiled. When teenaged girl practically screamed into the boys ears making him turn his head back front when his eyes landed on my tall figure.

Which leads me to placing him against a tree. Looking through his memories I was surprised to find that Victor Stein a simple, caring, smart, kind, A+ student, was a simple mask hiding a broken, abused, partly insane murderous child. Who took pleasure at putting someone down while making them believe he was truly helping them, to kill and fight to take revenge on those who wronged him or one of the children he looks after. But what truly surprised me was Victor Stein was mysterious killer known as Shade.

A killer that would do will working for me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Victor's POV

I woke up in a dark room. A basement most likely a basement noting the small window that was letting in the only light in the room.

 A basement most likely a basement noting the small window that was letting in the only light in the room

My hands tied behind my back to a tall thin metal pole. Tugging at it, I felt the rope start to dig into my wrist starting to leave rope burn. Growling I kicked my feet at the ground making the sound bounce around the room.

.
.
.
Than I remembered the kids

I felt my heart start to race as I scanned the room for any of them.

"James?! Michael!? Ari?! Bri!? Liz??" I whispered yelled into the room to receive no answer. 'Maybe that pale ass bastard Jeff killed them?' I thought in fear for the kids thinking of a ideas

One struck me
.
.
.

A painful one.... Inside my sock was a small but sharp pocket knife. It was going to a bit painful getting it but it's nothing I haven't delt with before. Like for gods sake I been punched, kicked, beaten, stabbed, shot, crashed into, burned, branded(will explain later in the story), and so on and so forth.

I picked myself up from the ground, lifting up my left leg I reached my hands towards my foot. I was practically bending my back backwards painfully against the pole. Plus the still broken ribs from earlier last night the pain doubled.

'Finally!!'

I took out the blade and started to slowly started to cut into the rope before......

Snap!

The ropes fell to the floor, I rubbed my wrists to sooth the rope burn a bit when I heard what seemed to be four sets of footsteps walking down the stairs coming towards the door. Quickly grabbing the closest thing to use as a weapon which so happened to my small pocket knife and the rope. Wrapping both ends around my hands, I was ready to use this rope to avoid attacks and strangle anyone if necessary.

The door opened to reveal if I remember correctly what Michael and James said.

'Slenderman and his three amigos' I thought sarcastically as I saw all four faceless men stand between and my way out.

"This is the famous Shade?!" The one in a fedora who I think Michael said his name was Offenderman...? said.

"What of it." I said evenly glaring at him. I was a bit surprised to see a fanged full smirk appear beneath the fedora. He began to walk towards me his hand reached out to grab me which caused me to tense up a bit before I quickly wrapped the rope around his scrawny pale wrist and maneuvered around behind him, wrapping his other wrist in rope before tying both hands behind his back like I was a few minutes ago. Kicking him towards his brothers I had my small knife in front of me. The fedora all but forgotten on the floor.

The ones named Trenderman and Splendorman helped their brother out the ropes. Offender looked down at me his smirk even bigger than before. "Feisty little thing~ Isn't he?" He asked making me glare at him harder at him.

"Better shut the fuck up!" I growled at him before looking the at the famous Slenderman.

"Where are the kids that were with me??"

"Dead..."

"....."

I froze...

My body started to move but my mind was somewhere else. Somewhere I never wanted to think about again.

'Little shit!!'

Third Person's POV

The slender brothers watched in fascination, the boy's eyes glazed over as they heard different voices from inside his head. All male, with very few female voices in there. All screaming at the boy in front of them.

Victor rushed at them, knife in hand.