When you meet him-Donnie

You where at a party and they asked you if you could sing for the entertainment. You where called on the stage so when on the stage sat down on a bench with your guitar and started singing
Donnie P.O.V
Me and my brothers where invited to a party and we asked if they wanted us to sing and they said no They already got somebody so we where waiting In front of the stage when a girl walked on with her guitar and started singing me and my brothers where amazed

Your P.O.V
You finished the song and put your guitar on your back and waved"thanks y'all and if any of you where wondering my name (Y/N) hope y'all have a good night"you say before getting off the stage then before you stood four mutant turtles "your amazing dudette "the orange clad turtle said you just smiled "oh by the way my name is Michelangelo but I go by Mikey and that's Leonardo but goes by Leo, that's Raphael but goes by Raph and that's Donatello but goes by Donnie or Don"he said" we wanted to know if you would do some business together "Leo said you just nod"not much of a talker are ya"Raph asked "Well that's the first thing you've said to so your not a big talker either and is your brother Donnie over there able to talk?"you say Raph just mumble under his breath"yes I can talk and for your information I'm the smartest here"he says you just look at him then chuckle"what's so funny?"Donnie asked"I'm sorry we might need to a geek battle next time cause I'm probably smarter then you but I don't know who is just for your information?"you say as you hand him a piece of paper"oh that's my number and show it to your brothers to"you say before walking off.