Part 6

I went to the rink, no one was there, I sighed in relief.

I sat on the bench, took of my sneakers, and put on my (Y/c) skates.

"Here goes nothing." I said, I took off my hoodie and under it was my skating uniform.

I placed my music player on the table, I hit the play button, I start to spin, but I fell, I got back up and started to skate, a rush of emotion hit me, memories of my sister started to come back to me.

Katlyn, you said that if I was brave enough, you would help me to skate again, but now that you are gone, I must help myself.

My heart started to race, I sped up, spun and landed perfectly.

I sat down, tears were streaking down my face, I turned my head when I heard clapping.

"Wonderful job, (Y/n), I never knew that you skated so well." Yurio said, I got up and skated towards him, "you saw all of that?"

I asked him, he nodded, "I knew about your sister, and I'm sorry for your loss."

I sat on the bench, took my skates off, and put my sneakers and hoodie back on.

When I turned my head t grab my phone, I saw Yurio looking at me, "come here."

He said, I looked at him and put my head on his neck, "shhh, it's okay, (Y/n), I'm here, I'm here." He said, I wrapped my arms around him, "thank you, Yurio." I said to him.

Yurio walked me home and stayed with me through the rest of the night.

When I woke up in the morning, I found a note on the table that read,

(Y/n), if you need someone to talk to, you know who to call,
Yurio <3

I smiled as I looked at his note, I flipped it over, there was his phone number, I added it to my Contacts list, and I put as his caller info; Cuddle buddy.