Chapter 3 (EDITED)

~AN~
Here is the edited chapter 3 😌❣️

*.*.*.*

Kloe:
I woke up with a headache. The room had a dimly lit ambiance due to the thick curtains that blocked the sunlight from entering through the windows. Lying on my side, I stared blankly at one of the windows, waiting for my vision to adjust and my headache to subside.

My heart skipped a beat as I gradually realized that I was in the wrong room. I attempted to move and noticed that I was wrapped in the sheets.

Instinctively, I peered under the covers and was shocked by what I saw. I was wearing nothing but my panties. Trying not to panic and maintain composure, I turned, intending to get out of bed. Then, suddenly, my breathing stopped, and for a moment, I thought my heart had ceased beating.

Comfortably asleep beside me was my nightmare: Leandro.

"Oh no..." I whispered, feeling breathless.
"Oh God. Why? Why?!"

Running my fingers through my hair, I tightly shut my eyes, struggling not to cry or act irrationally. I took a deep breath, sat up, and covered myself with the sheets. I turned to him and continuously tapped his arm until he woke up. He was dressed, with only his suit and shoes off.

I tapped him until he stirred. His eyes fluttered open, and he gazed up at me. Frowning, I made a concerted effort to control my temper.

Leandro:
The look she gave me could be lethal, and it amused me. I knew what she was thinking.

"Why did you do this?" she muttered.

I was surprised by how composed and calm she appeared, despite her inner fury. Like a ticking time bomb, ready to explode at any moment.

"Do what?" I asked, unable to suppress a smile.

"Leandro," she began, "...do not tempt me. You slept with me. I know you did," she said slowly.

I snickered.

"First of all," I started, sitting up as well and stretching, "...Good morning."

She stared at me, her eyes filled with hatred. I was accustomed to receiving such looks.

"Aren't you going to answer?" I asked with a smile, getting out of bed.

She observed my every move, and I knew that in less than a minute, she would grab the vase from the nearby table and attempt to hurl it at me.
Slowly, I approached her side and took the vase out of her reach.

"I didn't sleep with you, mia cara," I said smoothly, searching for my shoes. "Well, technically, I did sleep with you. But I didn't have sex with you."

"I don't believe you," she muttered.

I smirked and walked over to the other table in the room, where I retrieved the hidden mini camera I had placed there for my night with Amelia.

"I would never. This is proof," I explained, showing her the camera.

"What's that?" she asked.

"It's a mini camera connected to my phone."

"If you didn't abuse me, then why am I nearly naked underneath these sheets?" she questioned.

I smirked.

"I don't know. But I wish I did."

"You're sick," she muttered, disgusted.

"I hear that often."