Chapter 17

*Ryoka*

I looked around the right side of the house Lapin hopping right next to me. I picked him up and put him on my shoulder. "Alright bud sniff em' out." I said. Lapin's nose started to twitch. He then pointed upstairs. I nodded and headed upstairs. His nose began twitching yet again and he pointed to a pink door. I opened the door slowly. A small girl no older than 5 was asleep. Ryoka held her knife up above the girl. She then stopped "What the heck?" Ryoka tried stabbing the girl but it was like an invisible wall was stopping me. I groaned and sat down "Stupid guilt." I huff my cheek rested on my palm. Lapin tapped my head. "What?" i asked looking up at him. He pointed to the girl who was now awake. I stared her in the eyes, somehow she reminded me of me, she looked so lost..... "Y'know you suck." I say to the girl and I pick her up. "What the heck am I doing?" I groan as I walk down the stairs carrying the girl.

*Deces*

I walked to the left side of the house. "Anyone home!" I yelled to catch anyone's attention. "We're both home silly..." a girl voice said. "Good. I was hoping so..." I said and walked into the kitchen and he shrieked and backed into the kitchen sink. "Sorry... but... my friend died and his mentor just hated on his death and I got mad..." I explained. "I got mad and I beat him up with my friend that is also in here. So... I'm going to take out my anger on you." I said. "Please... no..." she said. "Sorry but I don't take 'no' for an answer..." I said and I punched her in the stomach and she started coughing blood. "Oh no... there's already blood." I said while looking at the ground. I elbowed her head and she fell down. "My.. sister..." she said. "Don't worry, she'll join you too." Deces said and I punched her back and it made a cracking noise. I grabbed her hair and lifted her up and punched her in the face. I grabbed my pocket knife and slit her throat. "Good... it's all out now... all my anger is out..." I thought and I looked at my hands with blood on them and started to gag because of the smell.

*Third Person*

"Ryoka!" Deces yelled. "Are you done!?" Deces yelled. "Ugh Deces make it stap!!" Ryoka whined carrying the girl "The guilt has embedded in me!! Destroy it!" She whined. "She's still alive?" Deces asked. Ryoka sighed "Yus..." "NO! Don't bring her over here..." Deces said. "They're sisters..." Deces said. "She might see the body..." Deces said. "Hmm okay let's go out the front door then." Ryoka said putting the girl down she held her hand. "We're bringing the girl?" Deces asked. "Yes we are." Ryoka said. "I feel bad okay!" She pouted. "What about Slendy? He's a child killer." Deces said. "Hey but adopted Sally didn't he? All I have to do is teach her how to be a killer it shouldn't be that hard." Ryoka shrugged. "Alright then... what's her name?" Deces asked while kneeling down to her height. "I dunno..... We'll just call her Elizabeth." Ryoka shrugged saying the first name that was on top of her head. "Alright..." Deces said. "Hold up... let me wash my hands. I don't like the smell of blood." Deces said as she walked back into the kitchen and turned on the sink. "Okay." Ryoka said. Deces washed off all of the blood and dried her hands "Alright let's go." "Okay." Ryoka said and opened the front door. They started to head into the forest. Once they got into the camp Slenderman appeared in front of them. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked while looking at the little girl. "Taking her with." Ryoka said. "Absolutely not. No one is allowed in here unless you were invited." Slenderman said. "She's like three." Deces said and Slenderman looked at the little girl. "You got Sally. How come we can't have her?" Deces asked and Slenderman sighed. "Fine... she's your responsibility." Slenderman said and he disappeared. Ryoka scoffed "I take care of a bunny and a deer and also a Deces and a Nora I think I can handle a five year old." Ryoka said. "I've had enough of you for a day." Deces said and she walked towards her cabin. "Night!" Deces yelled. "Night!" Ryoka yelled back and went to her cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 759