Chapter 22

"Don't think I did that cause I pity you. I just needed a way to kill you myself. Besides I don't like people dying without putting up a decent fight." Ryoka muttered not looking at Sam she only looked at the spot where Slenderman used to be. "C'mon you three." Ryoka said as she began walking away Kit, and Lapin followed. Ryoka grabbed Eliza's hand and walked towards the forest. "Well... let's get ready for tomorrow..." Clockwork said and Deces and Clockwork walked back to their cabin and Hoodie looked at Sam. "Slick...." Hoodie said sarcastically and Sam clenched his twin blades with anger. "I'll kill them all..." Sam said. "Good luck with that those girls are crazy..." Alexander said walking past with Toby. "Yeah you couldn't beat them if you tried." Kit growled at him. "Kit!!" Ryoka yelled. Kit's ears perked and she ran back to Ryoka. "Toby..." Hoodie said and Sam looked at Alexander. "What do you want?" Sam asked rudely. "We can't walk to our cabin?" Alexander asked crossing his arms. Hoodie looked at Sam. "Excuse him for being rude. He got caught breakin' the rules." Hoodie said while chuckling nervously. "Wow you're dumber than I thought you were." Alexander said to Sam. "I didn't hear the others walking towards me..." Sam said. "I sunk myself into my thoughts and got too excited..." Sam explained. "No you got too cocky." Alexander said. "Well... welcome to my world..." Masky said while walking up and Sam looked at him. "I would hate him as my mentor if I was one of you." Alexander said. "I can handle it. I just have to monitor him... as Slendy said." Hoodie said. "C-c*tick* c'mon A-Alex." Toby said "Okay." Alex said and they left. "Yeah you should probably get back to sulking about not winning... and losing Cody." Hoodie teased. "Shut up. I never cared about that stupid kid. Just wanted to win." Masky said and he walked away. Nora shook her head "D@mn so cold" "B*tch!!!" Ryoka yelled and kicked Masky in the face launching him into a tree. "Sheesh I come here to pick up my pen and I end up abusing people." Ryoka said picking up her pen from the ground. "Is he okay?" Kit asked. "I hope not." Ryoka said. Nora looked "Honestly he is not fine but he'll be fine and pissed in a little bit" Nora stomped on his finger "Oops" Star snickered "I wanna take his hand and bury it" "Do it!" Ryoka said. "Don't you think this is a little outta of the blue?" Clockwork asked and Deces walked up. "No..." she said and she stomped on Masky's stomach making him cough. Ryoka kicked Masky's side "
Qu'est-ce que vous voulez dire à l'improviste c'est ce que mérite ce bâtard." Ryoka muttered in French (I'm not fluent in French. I'm fluent in google translate X3 ~ Frost) "Sorry I meant to say that in english. What do you mean out of the blue this is what this b*st*rd deserves." Ryoka said "Wait you speak French?" Kit asked. "How did you know it was French? And also yeah, I know a few words. I normally speak French when I wanna curse someone out, or just talk bad about them." Ryoka shrugged "Like this," Ryoka said as she began thinking "ooh! Got it! Deces est une chienne ennuyeuse." Ryoka snickered. "What did you say about her?" Kit asked. "I can't say. If you wanna know sit in front of a French textbook for two years." Ryoka said. "I'd rather not..." Kit said. Lapin nodded. "My name is in French." Deces said while kicking Masky. "I know that Death~" Ryoka said. "I'm tired of you stupid kids." Masky said and he grabbed Deces's leg and pushed it up making Deces fall back. Ryoka rolled her eyes and pulled rope from her hoodie pocket and she tied Masky to the tree taking his weapon.

I think you've done enough..." Clockwork said. "It's never enough, Natalie.." Deces said while getting up. "Yup! Like Deces said." Ryoka said kicking Masky where the sun don't shine. Nora burst out laughing and doubled over, Star looked upset she couldn't eat Masky's hand. Nora wiped her eyes "Das ist lustig Ryoka, Kot ist der Tod in Französisch" She paused "Oops German huh?" "What the heck did you just say?" Ryoka asked laughing. Nora snickered "I said that 'That is funny Ryoka, Feces means Death in French' My family is obsessed with Germany so I picked up the language to spite them" Nora snorted. "Pfft I picked up French just so I could talk sh*t about my dad behind his back." Ryoka said pridefully. Star barked "Nice I know pig latin thats about it" Nora snorted "She started talking in pig latin to my family and they thought they were crazy!" "I never had pets. I had one once but my father got drunk and killed it." Ryoka shrugged. "Say what now???" Kit asked. "Well I guess I did have a cat... he wasn't really mine but he always came to my window at night." Ryoka said. "I named him, petit copain, it's little buddy in French." Ryoka said. "Amnday, Iway annaway esurrectray ouryay adday enthay illkay imhay againway" Star growled. "Stop speaking whatever language that is!" Ryoka said. "Pig Latin, it sounds funny though!" Nora chuckled. "Please translate." Ryoka said. "Sure, she said 'D@mn I wanna resurrect your dad and kill him again' Easy enough right?" Nora snorted, and Star nodded with a soft growl. "Yup!" Ryoka said. "Cool now what to do with this Wichser?" Nora asked. (don't translate that if you aren't mature, don't blame me if you do ~Moon)

"Wichser??" Ryoka asked. "M*therF*cker, but hey don't go tellin people I told you that!" Nora chirped Star was slightly gnawing on Masky's hand while holding his arm down with her paws. Ryoka shrugged and continued kicking Masky. Slenderman appeared behind him. "What do you think you're doing?" Slenderman asked. Ryoka shrugged "Killing a Masky." Ryoka said pulling another thing of rope from her pocket "Where do you get all this rope?" Kit asked. "Don't ask!" Ryoka smiled and tied Masky up tighter. "Let him go immediately..." Slenderman said. "Why? He's the one-" "I said let him go." Slenderman said. "Pfft you aren't my dad." Ryoka said "Cuz he's dead." Ryoka said as she punched Masky in the face. "I think you should stop..." Deces said as Slenderman looked down at Ryoka. "He can't do anything or he'll be breaking his own rules. And there was nothing in the rule book that says we can't beat up b*tches." Ryoka said. Slenderman walked up to Masky tied up onto the tree and cut the ropes open and Masky fell down breathing heavily. Star growled and bit down on Masky's hand. "Im burying this later" Before she and Nora faded into the trees "They always leave so weirdly..." Ryoka said and she kicked Masky one last time. "I can still hear you Ryoka" Nora chuckled. "That's nice...." Ryoka said. Slenderman carried Masky by his shirt and he walked away with him. "Hey..... he took our punching bag.." Ryoka whined. "We had enough play time with him. It's no fun without him fighting back anyway." Deces said.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1212