Telling Dad

(Y/N)s POV
I'm planning on telling my Dad about the relationship or if it's ok calling it a relationship. Why did I kiss him though!? I think it was because I was too in the moment... At least it wasn't Jakob. Speaking of Jakob... I haven't heard of him since that fight we had. Maybe killed himself.
Is it weird kissing your best friend? It's probably normal but how do I know!?
Now that I think about it... Maybe Dad might not like this idea but if a tiny miracle happened then me and Thomas's relationship might stay a relationship. If that makes sense...

~time skip~

I found my Dad the bakery buying some bread and other treats. He saw me and then walked over to me.
"What are you doing?"
"Just looking for you. I need to tell you something."
"You can tell me at the house, I'm almost done getting my groceries."
"Awesome!"
"Why don't you come with me? Your already here so why not?"
"Ok, Dad!"

It took maybe 20 minutes to get everything so it wasn't long until we ended up sitting on the couch watching TV. Thomas said he wanted to take a walk around the town and make some friends. I'm glad he wants to make some friends. I was one of his greatest friends growing up so I know mostly everything about him. My Dad looked at me and so thinking he's gonna ask about what I was gonna say to him earlier.
"So, (Y/N). What did you want to tell me?"
I knew it! "Oh! Um... It's something about Thomas and me."
"Like what?"
"Uh... You know the day when we went to the carnival together?"
"Yeah?"
He looked concerned. I felt like saying that it was nothing but it was too late to go back now.
"Me and Thomas had our first kiss..."
"HUH!?"
"He didn't kiss me! I kissed him! I was in the moment!"
"Hahahaha!"
"Huh?"
"Exactly what I did with your mother! Let me guess... Ferris Wheel?"

Wow. My Dad was cool with it? Mostly any guy I go out with, he would think they're a bad influence or something except for Jakob. I guess he did the same thing with my mom? I guess?
I told him everything else and I couldn't wait for Thomas to get back.

~time skip~

Thomas's POV
I went inside the house after my walk around the town. It was 4pm at the time so it wasn't that dark outside. I saw (Y/N) with her dad watching TV. Then (Y/N) saw me, ran up, and hugged really tight. This hug was like a 'Omg we're getting married' hug. I have no idea... but it was a tight hug though.
I looked at her and she was smiling so much. Then I see her Dad looking at me with a thumbs up. Did she tell him!? She probably did... At least he's cool with it. I hugged (Y/N). Then her Dad said, "I never really liked Jakob to be honest with you too."
I guess me and (Y/N) are in a real relationship now.

Both of their POVs
This is the best day of my life...