Chapter 11

Perviously on chapter 10...

"Years ago m/n was part of the plumbers and our father a alien villain from planet nix,she tasked to guard him. But they fell for each other,and blah blah we were born. So father became a good man ugh,so they gave him a chance and he became a plumber as well. One day he wasn't killed in a mission,he was killed by our own mother. "

My eyes widen shock,tears falling from my eyes "NO I WON'T FALL FOR YOUR LIES!"

------------------------------------

3rd person pov*

"This all bullsh**!You are not my sister and mother could never hurt anyone! Especially my father!she loved him with all her heart!!!!" . "Love?...hah Who ever came up with that are idiots!Want to know why!?"

"Because if love was useful mother wouldn't  have ever dump me away like garbage!!!" She barked at you. "I ,Avirl  will never fall in love!!" Avirl slapped your face once more,but with so much force,causing your mouth to bleed from a cut lip. "And trust me,ask our mother for the truth!!" The angry girl eft the room. Leaving you alone with albedo. The room was full of silence and a intense atmosphere. Hoping that Ben would bust through that door at any moment . "That was pathetic" he mumbled as he fiddle with his red omitrix, e/c orbs full of rage stared at ben clone. "Why...."

"What?" He ask turning his attention to you. He noticed the way your body twitched,and how your whole body took the transformation of the matarnix. You finally snapped losing your sanity.

Y/n was now possed with evil in her heart duo to the pain and lies,she lived all her life. The innocent pure heart of hers was dark. Not even having the slightest sing of light. Everything was over at that point.

Hope was lost...

No one could save you...

The urge to kill...

Revenge...

This are your many goals. "Let me free, you stupid clone" you spat at him in a cruel tone. 'So that her evil matarnix side..interesting' [[a/n:if you dont remember how you look like,go look at the short matarnix info chapter !]] Albedo face had a nasty smudge smirk. He simply  nodded,taking out the key he set you free. Y/n eyes glow red,her entire body was dark blue. With shiny blue hair. Once you were out of those chains, your blue hands caught albedo by the neck. He struggled to breath and fought back,as much he wanted to get loose he couldn't. A lazer shot your side,making your body fall. Avirl was holding the lazer gun in her hand,with a cold death glare. Nothing scared you,in the other hand watching people suffer was more enjoyable. A crackle laugh escape from your lips as you floated in the air. Not caring if blood was spilling out of the wound. "Hahahaha!" Avirl took albedo  by the hand helping him up. "She's finally on our side " he stated "yea no sh** sherlock" avirl said as she wiped her red bloody hair in a very sassy way.

"Now...who should I kill?"

They both smirked...

"Ben Tennyson"

-------------le time skip------------

Ben reached his finally destination, his watch time out. Turning back to his human from, he hide behind a cargo box. The door of the building opened widely, revealing 3 bodies behind it. A red haired girl, albedo...And "another matarnix...?" He asked himself in a low tone.

"Are you ready y/n? A world ready for destruction is waiting for you" the matarnix nodded her head. "Of course " her vocie was cold and harsh. Ben's eyes opened widely when he heard albedo call the matarnix by her name....

Avirl loaded the weapons and walked along side albedo and y/n. From the distance he could hear y/n sing.

((Play song now))

They're coming creeping from the corner
And all I know is that I don't feel safe
I feel the tapping on my shoulder
I turn around in an alarming state
But am I losing my mind?
I really think so
Not a creature in sight
But, what you don't know

Is that my breathing gets faster and so does my heartbeat
I wish this was over, I wish that this was a dream but

I created a monster, a hell within my head
Nowhere to go, I'm out on my own
Oh I'm so scared
I created a monster, a beast inside my brain
I've nowhere to go, I'm out on my own
My mind impaired
Awake me from my nightmare

Wait, something doesn't feel right (feel right)
No, something seems wrong (wrong)
And I've been feeling this way (oh that's too bad), for
Far too long
As my vision gets blurred, my skin's getting colder
Appearing young, while I'm growing older
I collapse to the floor and scream:
"Can anybody save me from myself?"

I created a monster, a hell within my head
Nowhere to go, I'm out on my own
Oh I'm so scared (Oh I'm so scared)
I created a monster, a beast inside my brain
I've nowhere to go, I'm out on my own
My mind impaired
Awake me from my nightmare

Walking to the ledge
I find myself looking down
Frozen still with fear
Now I'm plunging to the ground
If only I knew how to fly
Then I could convince myself this isn't my time to die
Instead, I'm rocketing faster and faster
I dive bomb to the floor
And when my body crashes to the pavement
I'm right back where I was before

I created a monster, a hell within my head
Nowhere to go, I'm out on my own
Oh I'm so scared
I created a monster, a hell within my head
Nowhere to go, I'm out on my own
Oh I'm so scared

No!
I created a monster, a beast inside my brain
Nowhere to go, I'm out on my own
My mind impaired
Awake me from my nightmare (I'm so scared)

Ben's pov*

Ok what the fu**!? There's to y/n!? Huh!? I'm so confused !!!!!

What's going on...

-----------------------------------

Ending bonus of this chapter!

Titled 'how you got captured'

You and Ben were on a lovely date. Everything was going swell. Or so you thought when albedo showed up. He fought Ben just to keep him busy, while avirl took you away.

That's how you got captured!

Any who I hope you enjoyed!!!