OMG 2K!?THANK YOU

Dear readers,

I'm so glad you guys like this story, at first this began only as an idea, that's all it was. So it became a book after wards, I'm shock. The reason is, because when I first published it, this book wasn't so popular but now it is. And yes I know, my grammar is bad, I'm working on improving it. In other words, back on topic, the views began to raise, up 1k. It made me so happy. But I can't take all the credit the people who help me with this is  ...

@Minimoon38, her book, "Ben 10:Special" really inspired me to get ideas for mine, and now she is the one who will give me ideas for the ending chapter of "Ben 10: Lovely Weather". So if you guys get a chance go check her out!

  Another person I want to give thanks to is @kanga24, she's one of the others who is my support for this book. So I advice you go to profile, and read her stuff it's really amazing.

 This just really amazing, you guys are my motivates for writing. But indeed at the moment, not all my books are finished. I will get to them once I'm done or get enough time on my hands! 

Another news I want to give, is I'm going to turn this book into a manga on webtoons, since on the black Friday sell I bought a art tablet. I'll start on it after Christmas, because I'm not allowed to open it. Haha its my Christmas present for you guys, I hope you guys understand! So if you wish to follow me on other social media, feel free to do so!

Instagram: Inna_Plisetky

Google plus: Deadpool princess let me be yours

Deviant art: Matarnixarts

SO THAT IS ALL FOR RIGHT NOW!

please give me your thoughts on how chapter 13 should end, if any of your ideas take my interest I will use it and give you credit as well!

BYE BYE LOS QUIERO MUCHO! (I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !)