2

Maya's POV

Mom calls me for dinner and a hell begins. I starve myself when I can and I make myself throw up everything I eat, or I exercise a lot. I don't think Mom knows about this, and I hope she doesn't. I don't want to go to some facility thingy to get better. Life is already hard enough now.

I go downstairs and try to get down barbecue chicken. I go upstairs to the bathroom and throw it up. I got back down and tell mom I'm gonna go upstairs to watch YouTube.

Before I put on a video, I see that it is starting to snow. In High Banks, Michigan, that happens a lot. I look down at the how next door and notice that we are finally getting a new neighbor. I am surprised. That house has been vacant for the past 10 months. Shocker.

Mom made some chocolate chip cookies, like the ones Colleen makes. When she saw the new neighbor moving in, she told me that I should bring them over. I didn't know what was the point, but she told me I had to.

I walked over to her house and I knocked on the door. I waited for like 10 seconds. The woman came to the door and greeted me. I gave her the cookies and said that they were homemade. I told her where I live and I realized something. She looked very familiar. I soon realized that the woman was, Colleen Mae Ballinger. I walked back to my house and freaked out.

———————————————————
I hope you like this story. Please vote! Thanks!

Colleen's NeighborрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ