A Halloween Special

Halloween special! Yes! You guys did not see this coming and did jot ask for it. Before you start go give a follow to my bff kenzierosedunn she turned thirteen a couple days ago and I still havent given her her present.

"Are we having a nice night?" Blake walks onto the stage smiling at everyone in the audience.

Everyone screams yes in reply. Except for those sarcastic little shits that like to say no.

"Well, we all know its Halloween. And we decided that we would all dress up as the scariest thing we could. I'm not dress up yet, but I will in a second." Blake said. "While I go and change, I'll hand you guys over to the rest of the gang." He said before walking off stage.

Then walking onto the stage was the others. Sophie dressed up as a witch, a fake nose with warts over her face. Amaya came on after her looking displeased in her zombie twix costume. Chris had a mirror hang down his front. Lucy wore a harleyqueen outfit, rocking it completely. Mitch had been forced to dye his hair green and had face paint on making him look like the joker. Someone had managed to convinced Kyle to stay still long enough to paint a skull on his face, although he didn't look happy about it. April rolled onto the stage in her wheelchair that had been altered to look like The Bat Mobile. Joshua walks onto the stage wearing a pickachu onsie.

Sophie smiles at the audience. "Hey guys, how late is this?" She says. "Well Halloweens already been for you guys I guess but we all wanted to show off our own costumes."

"I don't even like mine." Amaya grumbles.

"Twix bars aren't scary." Sophie says.

"Neither is pickachu!" Amaya exclaims pointing at Joshua who is rolling up the sleeves of his onsie.

"Yeah but couple goals." Sophie says.

"What?" Amaya says confused.

Thats when Blake runs onto the stage dressed up as Ash. He runs over to Joshua and attacks him into a hug. The crowd 'awws'.

"But pickachu and Ash aren't dat-" Lucy slaps a hand over Mitch's mouth before he ruins the moment anymore.

"That is cute." Amaya says. "And Lucy and Mitch are also couple goals."

"Why didn't you and Chris do Halloween couple costumes." Joshua asks as he tries to get  Blake's hands away from the zipper on his onsie.

"We where going to but we couldn't decide." Chris says.

"Chris what are you exactly?" Blake asks.

"I'm a mirror." Chris does a twirl. "So that the only scary thing they see is themselves."

"Smart."

"I know right."

Suddenly there's shriek from somewhere backstage and somebody rolls onto the stage in a ball. When they stand up its revealed to be Mackenzie wearing a black wig with her skin paint a faint green colour. She grins at the crowd showing her fake vampire teeth. "Its me! Marceline The Vampire Queen!"

"What the hell?!" Sophie exclaims. "How did you get here?"

Mackenzie grins at Sophie. "You'll never know!" She smiled like an idiot. "Wow, Kyle. They even got you."

Kyle shrugged, staying quiet.

The sound of doors slamming open makes everyone turn their attention towards the entrance of the room. Noah, dressed up as captain hook, and a bunch of people from his gang stand on the entrance dressed as pirates all glare up at the stage. People in the crowd  boo at them.

"Oh, wow. Everyone's here now." Amaya groans waddling to the stage exit in her twix suit. "Im leaving before shit gets even more weird."

As she wanders off the stage, Kyle, Blake, Lucy and Mitch run off the stage. Chris lagging behind to take the mirror off his chest and the joining in the fight with Noah and his gang.

Mackenzie stands next to Sophie and Joshua watching the fight happen near the slowly retreating crowd. Joshua cheers on Blake from his safety. "Go get em babe!"

"Where you expecting this to happen?" Mackenzie says to Sophie.

Sophie shakes her head. "No, but at the same time yes."

Mackenzie nods.

"Well, anyway!" She turns to the part of the crowd that are still listening. "Hope this short chapter entertained you!"

"The authors still won't be able to update for a bit because exams are still going but she managed to fit this in!" Mackenzie adds in.

"Vote, comment and share!" Joshua says. "And I hope you all had a spoopy Halloween."

"Spoopy?"

"Nobody says spooky anymore, Sophie."

"Okay."

Amaya peaks her head onto the stage. "Also! Comment what you guys where for Halloween along with your favourite pick up lines, good or bad." She says before disappearing again.

"Bye!"