Chapter 3: First day of school

"Alright class, time for some admin matters." professor sycamore called out. Everyone settled back at their own seats. 

"Firstly, as usual, we have matters about dorms. So please choose your partners now. It can be boy and boy, girl with girl or boy with girl. Up to you. Just come up and give me your names."

Ash's first instinct was to turn to Serena, which Serena returned by doing the same thing. Both nodded and walked to professor sycamore. Just before they reached the professor's table, Misty rudely stepped in front of them. 

"so... ketchum. Ditched me for her huh." Misty sniggered. "Yvonne, you better watch out. I'll get him back." 

"I don't know what are you talking about... " Serena responded. Misty just smirked and walked away.

"Serena Yvonne and Ash Ketchum." Professor Sycamore raised an eyebrow, "are you sure? " looking at both of them. 

"yep" 

"OK then, just take note that both of you will be sharing a queen size bed together." Ash rolled his eyes. "Alright then it is confirmed. Return to your seat and wait for the next instruction."

After all that's settled, this was the finalised results of the people sharing the dorms together.
1: Serena and Ash
2: Gary and Blue(not a main character)
3: Clemont and Cilan
4: Misty and May
5: Dawn and Paul(not a main character too)
And so on..

"Alrighty class. Thank you. There will be just one more lesson for the day and it will be free period for the whole day. Bye people" Sycamore said while walking out of class.

"What's first period?" Ash asked. 

"isn't it obvious already.. " Gary said. Professor Brock had entered the classroom. It was probably the most interesting class in the school, sexuality education.

"why hello class. I know you have been missing this lesson as much as I do rite? " Brock said with enthusiasm. 

"More like he is dreading this class because it just disrupts his time to bang nurse joy and officer jenny" Gary said softly, causing everyone to laugh and earning a slap by Blue, which resulted in oohs and ahhs. 

"Anyways today I will be showing you some things about relationships and kissing." Brock showed the class the itinerary for today. Brock started off by showing the class a 40 minute video on making out. Cilan's stomach wasn't feeling right at the five minute mark and had to go to the hospital wing halfway through the video. 

After that 4 more girls threw up and were treated by nurse joy in the hospital wing. After the video, Brock invited two students, Gary and Misty up to kiss. Gary unrelentingly kissed Misty which left the class in more oohs and ahhs.

The day was finally over after one hour of interesting sexuality education. 

"ugh. Misty was a horrible kisser. I finally understand you ash." Gary commented. 

"Thanks, bro" Ash then fist bumped him. 

"hey didn't you get Serena to come on a 'date' with you?" 

"nah she has her own business." 

"anyways are both of you... Together?" 

"I will try to get her together with me. She seems like.. The perfect girl that I have looking for. Thank arceus for giving me that gift." Gary just scowled at Ash as they ate lunch and went to the arcade till 9.30 pm.

Meanwhile with Serena...
Oh my now I am free to do anything on my own. What should I do... Maybe I should have hanged out together with ash.. I am quite sure I would have have much fun. Who knows he might confess to me or maybe I will confess to him. 

Sigh.. Lemme go back to my dorm and wait for ash. Serena thought as she walked back to the dorms. 

On the way to the dorms, she was held back by a very strong arm and pulled into a dark alley. 

"AHHHH!! SOMEONE HELP ME!! ASHHHH... mmmm"Serena screamed with all her might. 

"Quiet girl... " Serena heard a familiar voice before being knocked out.

To be continued...
=========================================
Well there you have it. Three chapters in a day and what a cliffhanger. Hope this will probably keep you on edge. As usual if u enjoyed it as much as I do making it, leave a vote. Comment if u have any ideas you want me to use. Thank you! Amour!!

Signing off: Benjamin
Visit me and follow me at: S17benjamin