Part 1

Luna

"get back in that kitchen and cook me some proper food bitch!" he said throwing the plate at me. Luckily it missed me by about an inch and splatted against the wall behind my head.

"and clean this fucking mess up by the time I get back, I'm going to the pub" he slurred storming out of the house, he was always like this after a drink, I know I'm not the best at cooking but I cooked him lamb chops with gravy homemade mashed potatoes hand picked sliced vegetables from my own personal veg garden and I even served it with a beer that I notice he did not throw at me, in fact, the bottle sat empty at the table.

He spends all of our money at the pub I have to make money on the side from fixing things and selling my hand grown veggies so I can afford to feed us and even then most of it goes to him, I used to wonder if his drinking and if my undereating was the reason my heats were never strong enough to conceive, we had been together almost 13 years now, admittedly I have only had 88 heats in that time because we were mated when I was too young and I had not had my first heat yet, I started my heats at 18 which is late for a female omega we usually start at 16 hence why I was sold.

Oh yes I was sold by my parents to Gary at 16 and I think he was hoping my heats would be started by our mating but they were not, he never stopped trying to make me heat early he said it was because he loved me but in reality he just wanted some heirs to take on this stupid dilapidated assortment of straggly wolves he called a pack. Because I didn't start my heats till 18 Gary said I was defective and threatened to kill me so he could try to take another mate. I'm afraid one night he will keep his promise because I have not had a single child in that time, any pregnancies I have do not carry beyond my next heat and I have tried every human treatment on the market to make my heat take but nothing. Speaking of heats I can feel the telltale signs of my temperature rising. I hurry to clean the mess from the floor and plate him some more up in the oven nice and warm, it was supposed to be my meal but an omega must serve her alpha above all else.

Within an hour I was panting and desperately rubbing my back and sides writhing in my mix of pain and sexual arousal, the arousal usually dropped off around the time Gary arrived home but by then the scent has filled the room to the point he just tears our clothes away and attempts to mate me but he is often too drunk and it only helps the pain of my heat for a few short hours before I have to use any object I can get my hands on to alleviate the pain, he won't allow another wolf near me and if he ever found out I masturbate he would probably disgrace me to the other wolves but I just can't help it I need that sweet release that only an alpha can grant me but mine cannot always fulfil that promise to me his mate.

A few more hours and im not in a shred of clothes his dinner is probably ice cold by now in the oven which was turned off hours ago, not that he will eat it he will come in as he ussualy does too drunk to remember his own name and then either pass out on the couch with a berr or during my heats he will pin me down and drunkely hump at he before passing out, the next day when he awakes however he locks me in the bedroom and chains me down having his way with me over and over in the hopes of implanting a seed in me, oh alpha please hurry my blood itches!

Another hour passes and it writhing on the floor in my own sensual liquids begging for some release surely the whole pack can smell my heat by now, not that I know what is happening beyond my own front door is so deep in my own misery right now I never even heard the door or caught the scent.

"Oh, Alpha, please.... Help I need your seed." I rasped breathily begging for some release but what I heard next made my veins cool like I had just bathed in ice.

"fuck!" I heard the strange wolf growl before someone else arrived and they exchanged words I did not catch while the first wolf was staring at me with hunger in his eyes, before I could fight or protest I was lifted over his shoulder wrapped in a thick blanket and then I could hear voices echoing as wind whipped through trees.

"no my alpha where are you taking me I cannot be outside my heat.... I.... need my alpha!" I whined.

"and where is he? Your 'Alpha'" the strange wolf asked as though mocking.

"pub" I moaned out shivering.

"does he often leave you when your heat is about you?" I want to scream no and run to him he may not love me but mate is my mate but I cannot lie to this stranger for some reason, in fact, no words will come out I just make a strangled moan and bite my lip, I think I even catch myself trying to grind against him as he carries me over his shoulder I would be embarrassed if it was not for how much I need my alpha inside me. It seems that was all the answer my stranger needed as he groaned his distaste for my alpha, the next thing I know I'm laid in the back seat of a leather-bound car and the stranger who I just now scent for the first time smells amazing, this whole car is filled with his scent.

"I got one she is mine!" he growls to someone else. I think my heat overpowers me because I don't remember many details everything seems to pass in a blur but I hear the car start and then we drive for a while and then we pull up to a very well lit building. I don't remember much else until I reach a small concrete room with no windows 1 door and a dull overhead light, it has a toilet in the corner, it looks almost like.... No, it cant be.... A prison cell!

"no...  Alpha... please please don't kill me I will try harder please" I shout but it bounces around in the room and all I hear is footprints coming closer to me.