| 1 |

_____________________________

Beeze's POV

"Beeze you're up, table number four."

Nodding, I grab the tray with both hands and being my quest. My everywhere was shaking and I was breathing hard. I haven't held a tray for a while.

You see, I am not just any human. I am a trip over air human. A, there's an invisible rock coming towards you throw yourself on the ground like an idiot human. A, the floor is always slapping me human.

I think you get it? I'm clumsy.

Which is why I'm never on waitress duty, but tonight I'm both Cashing and waiting.

Great.

The table looked close enough, however I couldn't see the customers well. I suppose by the contents of this tray that there's a child accompanying an adult.

When I reached their table, I froze.

Wes Roman. One of the richest men here in New York. The magazines did nothing to show his beauty. His jaw was firm, sharp. His figure looked very much cramped under that tiny table. His eyes were dark, but the color was grey. His hair was shaved both sides and stalk white. I could tell that he was well defined under that suit and his lips moved, bubblegum pink.

Wait.

His lips are moving.

Snapping out of my trance, I started listening and the little boy was laughing, he was adorable.

"Daddy says it's wrude to stare." He grins pronouncing the words the best he could.

"It is. I am terribly sorry." I smile at him kindly and he tilts his head.

"You tawlk funny."

"I suppose I do." I giggle and I turn my attention back to the model sitting across from him.

His eyes were set on me. Analyzing, looking for something. I clear my throat.

"Here is your food dear," I tell the young boy and he grins suddenly excited. I was about to place it down when someone pushed me. Hard. The tray fell over and landed straight on top of Mr. Roman's head.

The little one gasps and Wes looks utterly stunned.

"What is the meaning of this!" he roared and I use my hand to cover my mouth.

"Mr. Roman I-"

"Beeze! Can you not do anything right? Get to the back room, you're on cleaning duty." My aunt, the owner of the shop yells and I lower my head in shame.

"I apologize Mr. Roman, excuse me. Someone else will replace your order."

"Make sure you scrub those toilets extra sparkly." Nancy one of the employees grin and I sigh.

I enter the back room and grab the pails and scrubbing brushes.

Time to get scrubbing.

---------

"Beeze! Get your lazy self off that bed and go clean the restaurant." My aunt yells from downstairs and I groan.

Throwing my foot off the bed I walk towards the bathroom and brush my teeth. I undress and take a quick shower before pulling my brown hair into a boring ponytail. I didn't bother putting on makeup. I had no one to impress. I only slipped on some plain jeans, a black T-shirt and went downstairs into the restaurant to clean. A few minutes later the bell rung and I sigh.

"Sorry, we're not yet open."

"Aw, I was really hoping that this little guy would get to see the special girl from yesterday."

I spin around to find Wes and his little boy.

"Oh. . . I. . . uh- Hello." I wave dropping the mop.

"Hi!" He yells jumping on my leg and I smile lifting him.

"You never told me your name little one."

"Thomas, two years old, From new York, jungle bay lane-"

"Alright Tom, she only asked for your name." His father chuckles and I am honestly mesmerized with the sound.

"What's your name pwetty lady?" He asks me and I giggle.

"Beeze is what I'm called."

"That's your name?" He asks confused and I grin.

"If I tell you my real name you have to promise not to tell your dad." I whisper and he nods eagerly. "I'm Aurora."

"Beautiful!" He screams. Well at least that's what I think he said.

"Thank you little Thomas." He looked just like his dad. Stalk white hair, grey eyes, but his nose was slight pointed. His cheeks were so chubby, he was adorable.

"Alright Thomas, let's get going." Thomas face sagged and I felt my heart soar that this little one was going to miss me.

"Hey, don't be blue. How about . . . Lunch time . . . You come visit me. Okay."

"Okay!" I kiss his chubby cheeks and he blushes.

I giggle at him and set him down.

His father however gazes at me. And that's all he's been doing since he got here. Still analyzing.

What is he looking for?

"Goodbye." He waves kindly and I offer him a small shy wave.

They both leave and I stand by the door watching them walk down the parking lot.

"I'll never tell you!" Thomas yells running to their Audi and I laugh as Wes chases him.

You would never think that this man was a billionaire owning one of the largest company in this city.

"I don't pay you to wish you were good enough." My aunt says from right behind me and I jump.

"You don't pay me at all."

"Be grateful you brat. I put a roof over your head and food on your table. Now get back to work." She spat before stomping away and I sigh sparing one more glance out just to see Wes staring at me.

I back away and get back to work.

Even she knows you wish to be good enough, so know your limits.