| 2 |

Yes, I meant to repeat feelings so many times at the last part,

Beeze's POV

As usual, for the entire day everything was a rush. My aunt removed me from serving duty so I simply sat at the cashiers table.

It was about 1:30 when I heard a familiar voice.

"Beeze!"

I gasp in surprise.

"Little Thomas." I yell happily and everyone looks at me.

I walk over to him and lift him up.

"How is my little boy today?"

"I'm good now that I'm with you." He bats his eyelashes and I let out a loud giggle.

"Omygosh, you are just the ladies man aren't you." I smile and his dad grins as he walks up to me. I still haven't been able to look him in the eye after the incident so I decided to gulp and place Thomas back onto the floor.

Walking back to the cashiers table I smile at him once again.

"What're you having?"

"Nuggets!"

"Ooo those are my favorite!" I wink and he grins.

"Eat with us then." Mr. Roman speaks up and I gape.

"I- well . . . I'm afraid I can't."

"Awww . . . Why pretty wady?" Thomas asks sadly.

"My aunt will have my head honestly." I sigh forgetting there was a kid around.

Thomas gasps and my eyes widen.

"She's gwonna cut off your head?! Daddy! Daddy! Can you dial 911, I would tell you their number . . . But I forgot."

I giggle at the little boy shaking my head.

"It's just an expression Thomas, she's not gonna cut off my head."

"An exprwession?"

"Yup."

"Oh . . . Okay." He says pretending to understand.

"Hey! You're not the only one in the line! Move it dumbo!"

"Sorry guys, gotta keep the line moving." I put in their order and smile at my lovely little Thomas as he grin at me. They walk to their seat and I take the rest of the orders, smiling here and there and the customers.

But I could still feel his eyes on me.

-------

Finally closing time and I can't feel my butt.

I climb off my chair and walk towards the door. About to close the door something caught my attention.

Two familiar lights blinked twice.

Totally oblivious I shake my head at this possibility. They left hours ago. I close the door when the lights kept blinking over and over.

And if that wasn't crazy enough, someone got out of the car and started walking towards me frightened, I lock the door one more and started for the stairs.

They grabbed my arms and I screamed. Covering my mouth they muttered 'Shhhh'

"It's me." The person whispered.

Gasping I slapped his hands away.

"Mr. Roman? What in the bloody world are you doing here?" I whisper yell and I can barely see his pearly white teeth glistening as he smiles at me because of the height difference. This man is a tree.

"I just came to say thank you. Not much people would be so . . . Open with my son because of my status. You treat him like he's normal and . . .That means a lot to him, to me."

"He is normal." I tell him sharply feeling defensive.

"Honestly Beeze, we both know what I mean." I sigh and shake my head.

"You're welcome. Is he in the car?"

"No he's asleep at home."

"With his mother I hope?" I gasp and his face hardens.

"His mother is . . . let's say . . . Non -existent."

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss."

"She's not dead. I didn't get that lucky. She left Thomas and I when he was just a baby."

"Oh . . ." I murmur wondering why he was sharing such personal information with me. "Y'know you could tell me to shut my mouth anytime."

He chuckles.

"Don't worry, I won't need to." He smiles at me.

"Just in case. I'm used to being pushed around anyway." I joke but instead his eyes turn darker and his lips turn tight. "Right. Totally not funny."

I clear my throat, while sticking out my hands.

"Goodnight Mr. Roman."

He eyes my hand and lifts it to his pink, plump lips.

My breath hitches as he places a warm kisses lingering a bit.

"Goodnight Aurora."

I gasp.

"Thomas told you?!"

"Yup." He chuckles walking off.

Traitor.
-------------

Laying in bed I honestly couldn't sleep. All I could think was how his voice sounded when he laughed and how his mouth moved as he talked.

His eyes crinkled a little too.

And when he kissed my hand . . .

Gosh what is this strange feeling, that I'm feeling, is it simply silly feelings or is there a dreadful meaning behind these feelings?

Although, I'm not entirely sure that I mind these. . . Feelings.