Invited

(A/N ok so there's 3 votes for A, 1 vote for B, and 3 Votes for C and I'm gonna be the tie breaker by saying C is the winner, and also if you don't read my other story then you might not know but since Misa is mute the things she'll be signing/writing to communicate with other people will be underlined.)

~Yui's P.O.V.~

I walked into my house more like mansion but I like calling it my house.
When I walked inside I saw Misa writing in her song book.
"Hey Misa." I said getting her attention.
"Your kid is her" she signed.
"Rose is with the Naomi's, Misa." I told her.
"Ya but she came to me to find you." I turned around to see Mary. Rose is here? It can't be.
"She wants to see you as much as you want to see her, Yui." Mary said then she continued.
"It would be quite rude to keep her waiting Yui. She's in the room across from yours." She said then she went to the kitchen probably going to make tea.

I went up stairs to see Rose. I can't believe I'm going to see my daughter again. I only left her do I could protect her. If I knew I was going to a singer/song writer I would of kept her but that was all in the past now. I went into her room.
"Rose." I said looking at my daughter, she looks more like me except she has Ayato's eyes.
"Mom." She said. I was about to say how sorry I was for giving her up for adoption so I could protect but she ran up to and hugged me.
"I missed you." I told her
"I missed you too." She told me.
"Well that's weird since you just found out about being adopted and you didn't even met her until now, I hate to find out your just an actor for the vampire hunters, because that would emotionally hurt Yui, and I would hate to see Yui hurt." Rose and I turned around to see Mary.
"She's not with the vampire hunters Mary." I told her. She's one of my closes friends so I told her about me being a vampire and I also told her many other things. Like Ayato and the Sakamaki's and Mukami's and well everything.
" I can smell her scent. She smells like a vampire." I told Mary and Mary nodded.
"Ok, by the way you need to get ready for the full moon ball tonight and Hermione should be here soon to car pool with us." Mary said and walked out of Rose's room.
"Ball?" Rose asked.
"Yes, its a thing Mary, Misa, Hermione, and I have to attend, you'll be coming too." I told her.
"Really!" Rose exclaimed.
"Yes, unless you don't want to come with us. A person I know a few years older than you, she could watch you until we get back. Her name is Dredre." I told her mentioning Dredre who was 14 being 6 years older Rose.
"I want to come with you though." Rose said in very sad voice which made me sad.
"Then you can come but we better get dress." I told her. She smiled which made me really happy. I had Rose come with so we could get dress.  When we got done getting ready Hermione was already here. (A/N all the dresses the girl's are wearing are in the top photo with their name's by their dress)
"Yui!" She yelled once she saw me and started to wave her hand saying 'hi'. Rose and I went towards her. Once we finally reached her Hermione and I hugged eachother.
"Yui. Is this...." "Rose. Yes this is her." I finish Hermione's sentence.
"Well. I hate to be a bother and interrupt a introduction but we need to leave or we'll be late." Mary said with Misa standing next to her.
"Ok. We're coming Mary." Hermione and I said at the same time.

As we were going threw the door and walking on the side walk I would have never thought this ball would be the gate way key on making my life more difficult but also the best decision I had made in a long time.

~To be Continued~