z.m.

imagine zayn coming home early from tour

you sat at home on the couch watching the fresh prince of bel air while munching on some doritos and drinking a bottle of sprite.

you sighed wanting nothing more than to be wrapped up in your boyfriend's arms.

obviously not aware of what was going on outside of your beautiful home.

what you didn't know was that zayn had just got into his car from the airport with a giant smile on his face ready to surprise his girlfriend.

while driving to your house zayn thought over and over about how you would react with him coming home early from tour.

it was obvious that you missed him -although you always facetimed and texted- it just wasn't the same as being in person.

zayn had been on tour with his band one direction for 4 months already and they had 3 more to go.

who wouldn't miss their boyfriend of 8 years if they've been gone this long.

a knock on your front door snapped you out of your sad thoughts.

grumbling to yourself since you were in mo condition for company, you somewhat quickly put on your penguin shorts that were lying on the ground and headed to the door.

in the process of opening the door, your last guess was to find your boyfriend standing on the other side holding a bouquet of roses and a bag of your favorite foods.

but when seeing said boyfriend your eyes nearly popped out of your head and zayn being the bright guy he is, placed your gifts down just in time before you tackled him in a hug.

your brown-skinned legs wrapped around his torso and his tatted arms held you in place.

"i missed you so much z," you whispered into his neck as you held on for dear life, afraid that if you let go for one second he'd be gone.

you heard him chuckle and you sighed in awe, "i missed you too chocolate drop."

you giggled at his frequently used nickname for you as you slithered off of his body.

after you thanked him for his gifts and asking him questions as to how he was actually there in front of you, you both cuddled each other tightly and watched the fresh prince of bel air happily together.