Chapter 1

Hello guys !! This is my first story I am writing .
I would love to know ur opinions about this story . I am not much of writer but I have tried my best . Hope u like it 😁😊 Thank u .

P.s - Don't forget to vote and comment !!

Once upon a time, in a cold dark night ,when the temperature dropped to -20 degrees Celsius, the chilly wind was blowing that could reach to your bones, in that night there was a girl who was on her way to home all alone. The clock chimed past midnight. The girl's name was.... uh this is how every story starts right? Well my story is about what you can is call paranormal or miracle, that I couldn't say.

So, this is the story that happened a few years back . Uh, where are my manners ? I should at least introduce myself .. well I am Bess Harrison and I am a journalist in local paper named "The Post " I love working there ...how can I not? Since, it the most read newspaper all over the country. It covers every single thing, from every murders, corruptions to latest gossips involving celebrities.

But mind you, we don't write rumours, we only write the information that is verified and certified. So, the readers only get to know the truth. It was my dream to work there, as an editor and reporter.

And I was on the cloud nine when I was selected there. I couldn't believe at first when newspaper gave me the call for my selection.

Anyway, let me start my story (which I cannot forget even if I want do so).........