Chapter 5

Someone grabbed my arm and yanked me to face the person. He was a middle aged person, maybe around forty-five, around six feet tall. Piercing blue eyes , pointed nose. He was covered in overalls, a hat on top of his head and a muffler around his neck. Actually he looked as if he came from 90s. Weird, but this is not the time. 

"Miss!" He said and jerked me out of my thoughts. Fear coursed through my veins as I came back to reality. 

"Sir! I don't have anything for you . Please leave me" I said.

He immediately dropped my arm . I was ready to run but ~"Miss! Don't go to your home . There is danger lurking" he said in low chilly voice. This stopped me and I faced him and said "What!? And why should I believe you ? You might be some serial killer, just killing people " I couldn't stop myself from saying that. Too late for that. I am literally stupid.

"If you want to save your parents and home you need to believe me please" replied the man ignoring the part about serial killer. 

"Let's say even if I believe you, how could I trust you? You are just a stranger !" As I roamed my eyes over his dressing. Weird .

"I know but trust me, I will not hurt you. Please, just once listen to what I want to say?" Said the man.

I gave him a look that said unbelievable.

Even though he looked weird and sounded chilly. I came to conclusion he won't hurt me. Call it an intuition. I know, I am stupid to do that, but I am willing to take the risk. Well he seemed genuine.

"Ok. I'll listen to you, but remember that if you try anything funny, then you see what I'll do " I said in threatening voice (hoping that it actually sound like that)

"Kids of this era". He murmured shaking his head .

"What?" I asked .

"Nothing. Listen me very carefully" said the man. 
_____________________________________________

So what do u think? Who this man might me ?
Let me know your views.
Stay tuned for following exciting chapters!! 😉