Crazy

Kuro stared at the boy that just fainted and shrugged. "Eh." He says and continues watching the news.

"As for now cops are investigating the scene at the hospital. It's says that the doctors that was left alive never met the two patients. So it leaves them with no evidence on how they look. So be on the watch out everyone and be in by 8:00"

Kuro  watched  as the boy sat up from his little nap and backed away from Kuro. "Stay away from me please! Just take whatever you want and leave." Mahiru says.

Kuro laughed and stood up grabbing the knife he had out his back pocket. "Sorry little boy. But no one knows how me and my brother look. So if I was to let you go you can describe me. We don't want that.  So what's you name" Kuro asks twirling the knife.

"M-ahiru " he says backing more into the wall. Kuro squatted in front of him and placed the knife on his lips. "Mahiru? Can we keep down low?" He asks.

Mahiru started panicking​ and began scrambling around the room away from Kuro. They climbed over counters, the t.v, and many more objects.

They were acting like cats and dogs. "Mahiru get back here" Kuro says and grabbed the boys wrist. "No!" He shouts  but got pulled to Kuro. He looked deep into his crimson red eyes with fear.

Kuro stared back at boy and leaned down to him. "Don't make me hurt you" was all he said and let mahiru go. He fell to the door and stared up at Kuro as he sat down on the floor. "Why are your eyes red?" Mahiru blurted out getting a glare from Kuro.

"Why does that matter?" Kuro asks turning g toward the boy. "I- I was just-" mahiru stutters out. "My eyes are red because my maker eyes are red but I'm the only one in the family that eyes stays red. My brother Lawless his eyes can change to the color red." Kuro explains and stands up.

"You have any food? Real food?" Kuro asks getting a little laugh from mahiru. I hope I do. I'm human" mahiru says standing up.

Kuro nodded and followed mahiru inot the kitchen. He fixed up some nice tea and some ramen chicken noodle handing the bow to Kuro.

"Eat up" mahiru says. Kuro smiled and gobbled it all down. Mahiru was starting to like Kuro but he was still crazy.