Chapter 3

"Well, then. I should be your father's new worker." Julia's eyes light up. She would have never guessed she'd meet the new family. Her father usually tries to keep her out of the whole situation. He wants her to become a nurse like her her mother, but she wants to be a preparator so she can prepare fossils for display. She's a sculptor with a love for prehistoric eras, so it's the perfect fit for her.

"That's awesome! Do you think I could come with you then?" Abigail looks down at Raymond, her eyes full of determination. What she is determined to do is not quite clear. Even she isn't sure.

"Alright, but call your father first." She nods enthusiastically. Raymond stays silent, hoping beyond hopes that she can come. As soon as she hangs up the phone, he tunes into his 'fifth' sense as his mother likes to call it. It's his super hearing, more or less.

"He said i can!" She sounds so happy. Her happiness makes Raymond smile brightly.

"Alright, c'mon you two. Away we go." Abby guides Raymond to the car and sighs heavily as she drives off.

Sorry this chapter is so short guys :3 Didn't know how to continue from there :) I'm fairly new to pblishing my writing online so criticism would be very much appreciated! Feel free to comment if you have any suggestions or advice :) Thanks! :D