Ch.10

"Mom!" Hoseok screamed as he saw his mother waiting for him at the train station. "Hoseok-ah!" The two immediately ran to each other, both giving each other a warm hug.

"Uh hello." Yoongi awkwardly bowed, "Oh and you must be Yoongi!" Hoseok's mom smiled as she came to hug Yoongi too. "Uh, Oh--Wow, you guys hug a lot." Yoongi was flustered "Yeah, we just love hugging!" Hoseok's mom snuggled her head onto Yoongi's shoulder, Hoseok came joining in a bit later.

"Wow, okay more hugging." Yoongi groaned in annoyance because he wanted to sit down and curl into a ball.

"Any who, I am Mrs. Jung! Hoseok's mother." Mrs. Jung said as she smiled and put her hand out, waiting for Yoongi to shake it. "Oh. Uh, I am Min Yoongi ma'am." Yoongi bowed as he shook her hand.

"I am really happy to finally meet you! Hoseok has been talking about you nonstop for a year, and boy was I getting excited!" Hoseok gave his mom a stern look "Mom!" Hoseok whined in embarrassment. "What? You did! You were all like 'Mom my boyfriend is so great, he cuddles me a lot!'" Mrs. Jung talks nonstop about Hoseok talking about Yoongi.

Meanwhile Yoongi was all embarrassed, he wasn't aware that Hoseok told his mother about their physical affection.

"Oh my! Where are my manners, let me take your luggage!" Mrs. Jung said as she took Hoseok's backpack, carrying it to the car. 

---

"Oh, let me show you to the room you'll be staying in!" Mrs. Jung grabbed Yoongi's hand and started dragging him to Hoseok's room. "You'll be sleeping with my little Hoseok since you two are dating." Mrs. Jung grinned as she quietly ran off to prepare lunch.

Then it was just plain silence.

"So... Your mom is...very affectionate." Yoongi said coughing in awkwardness. "She's just really happy to meet you!" 

"Ahh, I'm exhausted, I need the Hoseok hugs 3000" Yoongi sighed hugging Hoseok, snuggling into his neck "One Hoseok hug 3000 coming right up!"

"Honey get the camera." Mrs. Jung whispered as she was standing at the door staring in awe.