03: Seduction

Attached song for this chapter:
Isaiah - It's Gotta Be You

Ash-gray strands touching his porcelain-like forehead, his raven-black eyes shimmering in the beauty of the night, his clothes hugging his body in the most satisfying way possible. — every inch of him just perfection, from head to toe.

Every move of him shouting seductive while a wide smile is glued on his perfect features. Baekhyun is sure that the boy knows how seductive he is, and how everyone stares at him when he's not looking. He knows it and the boy definitely likes it, he likes attention. He smiles, putting the book into the bookshelf again as his eyes stay fixated on the boy who's now moving to the other side of the bookshelf, Baekhyun's body stiffening. Why is he moving towards my direction? He holds his breath as he looks the gap of the bookshelf, staring on the manly chest of the boy on the other side. Shivers run down his spins, goosebumps covering his skin in an instance as the light of the library is making its way on Baekhyun's face, hitting his eyes.

A light sound appears in the ears of the smaller before a book is grabbed out of the bookshelf, Baekhyun holding his breath in shock. What is he doing? He stands still, watching how the taller leans on the bookshelf, a few spots of his flawless face glimpsing through the gap. He titles his head, mustering every inch of Chanyeol's perfect face. He's even more handsome from close.

The taller then suddenly drifts his eyes through the gap, staring directly into Baekhyun's in shock covered orbs. Oh shit. He looks away in an instance, breathing hardly while his heart keeps thumping against his chest in a fast pace, oxygen entering his body way too fast. Move Baekhyun, move. Baekhyun bites his lip, staring at the ground while goosebumps cover his body. Why can't I move? "Excuse me?" He stiffens, a deep, rusky voice making him shiver to his spins. Oh my god. It's him. Oh my-

"Are you alright? You look pale." Baekhyun panics, a strange smell creeping its way to his nostrils. He smells like a day after rain. Like damp earth, bruised grass, wet leaves and clean air. Just perfect, exactly like the rest of him.

"I'm fine." The smaller doesn't look up, his heart still thumping in a fast pace as his eyes are glued on the ground. "Are you sure? I've seen you here a lot lately. Do you maybe need advice with a book? I could recommend you some." Baekhyun stays mute, the boy's deep providing him with goosebumps on his whole skin. Why is he talking with me. Shouldn't he be talking with a girl like usual? "You aren't really someone of words, right?"

Words. He actually is, but not when they have to leave his lips. "Maybe, or I just don't want to talk."

"Ouch, did you just reject me?" A smile curves up on Baekhyun's lip, a frown appearing on his face as he looks up slowly, staring into the boy's amused expression. Why is he so damn perfect, shit. "How old are you kid?" The boy chuckles, leaning his body on the bookshelf, titling his head as he runs a hand through his mess of gray hair. So seductive. "21 and I'm clearly not a kid." 21. Baekhyun shakes his hand in disbelief, his smile widening. So young.

"What about you?"

"Too old." The boy glances at Baekhyun in confusion, mustering his every move. "Oh and how old?"

The smaller sighs, grabbing a book and looking at the cover. "30."

"That's not old." Baekhyun's eyes drift to the boy again, staring at him in confusion. What? "Of course, it is. You don't have to flatter me." The boy only smiles, grabbing the book out of the smaller's hands as he glances at it for a moment of silence, Baekhyun's eyes fixated on his perfect features. "Fated love huh? Are you into these kinds of cliche stuff?"