Lets hope we dont get caught

Jenna's POV:
I look at richies alarm clock it read 9:34.For the last hour or so we've been doing stupid stuff like Playing word association or talking about bands.Or just throwing stuff and making puns.Honestly it was lame but fun."We should get going." Richie said standing up putting on socks."Your kidding." I say."No my dads sleeping open the door." He says.I open the door the tiniest of bit to hear snoring coming from the next room.

I laugh a little then slowly shut the door."Wha about your mom?" I say."She's our by 8:30 you kidding me?" He says and chuckles.I shake my head while laughing."How are we gonna get out?" I say looking around."My window duh." He replies with a sassy girl tone."Damn ok" I say while laughing some more.

"My shoes are down stairs." I say.I don't want him knowing I packed extra shoes."Here wear these." They were the ugliest guy sandals I've seen."These yours?" I say laughing."No there my dads he gave me a few months back I usually wear them to sneak out since there garbage." He says."Ok" I say and slip them on.

He grabs a pair of black sneakers from the back of his closet and opens his window."Woah tozier what the hell are you doing?" I say widening my eyes."Can you not see?Theres a trampoline out side my window" He says and laughs."Ok and?"I say in a sassy tone.He turns around while pushing up his glasses."It has a net if he jump in the right angle we'll make it just fine." He says.

"Whatever you say Richie." I say and sigh."Lets go" He whispers."One more thing." I say."What?" He replies looking at me."I'm scared of heights" I say breathing heavily."Listen Jenna look at me." He says.I stare into his brown eyes losing track of time."Hold my hand we'll jump on the count of three" He says.I sigh."Your sure we won't get caught?" I say while looking at his door.

"I'm 100 percent sure." He says nodding.I grab his hand as he counts down."1....2....3!" He says and I jump as so does he.I basically jump on him as we land on the trampoline and bounce super high."Holy shit" I say breathless."That was g-great." I say."I know let's go." Richie said unzipping the trampoline net and we hopped out.Richie got his bike and I sat on the handle bars riding to bills.

•Arriving at bills•
We arrive at bills as Richie knocks and Beverly answers."You brought Jenna!" Beverly says pulling us in and being excited."Hey everyone." I say everyone's eyes widened."J-Jenna I-I'm s-surprised t-to See you"Bill says."I know I'm surprised to see you also." I say and smile."How did you get here?" Eddie asked.

"I moved in with Richie " everyone's mouths dropped and smirked at each other."How did you get here Eddie?" I say remembering his moms strict."my mom falls asleep at 8" he says laughing."Nice what do you guys do here?" I ask."Basically just gossip we sometimes  play truth or dare." Stanley says coming from the kitchen with a Root beer.

"let's play truth or dare." I say.Everyone agrees."Truth or dare" Eddie says to Beverly."Dare".Eddie looks around the room for a moment."I dare you to lick Stanley's foot!" Everyone groans."Lame!" Richie says.
Beverly does the dare."Truth or dare Jenna." Beverly says.

"dare" I say."I dare you to kiss Richie.No scratch kiss make out with Richie." My eyes widened."I-I can't" I say."Yes you can." Beverly says.i grab Richies hands and stare him in the face as I smash my lips on to his.He puts his hands on my face as I do the same to his.I feel his tongue trying to insert into my mouth.

I let it as it explores.I pull away and wipe my lips."Truth or dare Bill" Everyone is staring at us."Damn we just watch porn." Mike said."We just wanted to see that happen in all honesty."Ben says."We're done playing" Beverly says.I roll my eyes"Jerks" I playfully say.

•2 hours later•
"we're gonna leave" Richie says."I agree it's almost 12 and we have school" I say laughing."Tonight was fun thanks guys" I say and join them into a group hug."Lets go." Richie says.We go outside as Richie hops on his bike and I hop on his handle bars."That kiss I liked it." Richie said.I laughed."Me to" I say."more then Stanley's" I say.Blushing."I liked it better then Emilia's to" He says in a serious tone.

•Finally makes it Home•
"what the hell how do we get in tozier!" I say scream yell."Chill my basement I keep it unlocked." He said quickly.We walk around the back and find cellar doors.We fling them open and hop in as he locks them behind us.We run into the kitchen and open the draws and grabbed a butter knife."What do we need this for?" I say."My room its still locked remember?" He said while running up the stairs he unlocks the door and we hurry in locking it behind us.

"holy shit that was awesome how did we pull that off?" I say high fiving him."I do it all the time I told you!" He said high fiving me.He shuts off his lamp as we hear a knock.I panic a little but them throw off his sandals throwing them into the closet as Richie gets up opening the door."My sister awake?"It was Mark."Yea I'm up what's wrong?" I say sitting up."Nothing I heard banging" he said smirking."Shut up Mark Goodnight I love you dork." I said."Good night I love you too." He said as Richie shut the door.

"Goodnight Jenna." Richie said laying back down."Goodnight Richie".I crawl up next to him and put his hands over my waist."I love cuddling" I say buring my face into his chest."Me to" He says and pulls me closer.

A/N:I hope i wasn't making you to nervous on if they got caught or not:)I was tempted.😂