A N I M E - 2

"I miss Seoul," Namjoon said over the phone to his best friend.

"Well so do I," answered the younger boy.

"Bitch, you live there?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow at Tae's stupid comment.

On the other side of the line V scoffed and jumped on the soft mattress of his small apartments bed. "But you know, it's not the same without you."

"Really sweet, but really besides the point," told Namjoon his younger friend, "I was telling you about Park Jimin."

"Him again?" V sighed loudly and Namjoon could him lying down on what he supposed was his bed. "You got some good gossip this time?"

"Yeah," Namjoon nodded, only to realize Tae wasn't actually there to see it and stuffed yet another a handful of chips in his mouth, "He always hangs around with this first year. Like seriously clinging to him and the poor boy's too innocent to notice what is going on."

"But Namjoon aren't you a first year too?" Tae chuckled and he started shifting around again.

"No, I took Japanese as an extra subject, remember?"

"So you're not a first year?" Namjoon could almost see his friend's expression on his face. His eyebrows up, eyes wide and big and his mouth hanging open. The blank expression.

"No, hun, and I was talking about the first year, meaning he's younger than the Park Boy."

"Park Boy?"

"Park Jimin, you idiot!" Namjoon laughed loudly as his friend stupidness and it didn't take long for Tae to join him, both of dying of laughter for no reason.