A N I M E - 8

How dare he? The little brat should pay respects to his older, yet he was here, calling him bitch. The older threw his a dirty glance before slamming his notebook closed and for the first time that class he started paying attention to the lecturer. 

After a while, he opened his notebook again and started making notes of the class. His handwriting was sloppy and Jimin was more than annoyed by that. His hand posture was so weird, you don't even hold a pen like that? What on earth is this bitch doing? He looked like an idiot like that, with is glasses and his hair. But at the same time he looked so cute and Jimin couldn't help but fan girl a bit cos of this. Namjoon was so smart, doing nothing all day long and yet still remaining on top of this class. It was truly unfair because Jimin did nothing but study when he got back in his dorm. He skipped the parties of his friend, meetings with his friends, just to get an average grade. 

And above all, Namjoon was so damn cocky. He hadn't even tried to make any friends here, but still was one of the more populair boys on campus. Jimin was pretty populair himself. He was friends with the populair boys on campus as well and they wanted to know who this Namjoon was. Jimin had tried to tell them that Namjoon wanted nothing to do with him, but hey, why would your friends listen to you? 

So Jimin was set on making this strange art boy his friend. Even if he had to walk to hell and back.