Chaptet One: Seperated by BigsHit

Third Person's POV,

"Taehyung! Jungkook! I told you not to act like a couple too much on public! Your fans might notice your relationship!" Bang PDnim shouted.

"We're really sorry PDnim" Taehyung and Jungkook said as they bow their head.

Bang Shiyuk, the CEO of the famous K-POP Group Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS has seen alot of post about Taehyung and Jungkook on social media just after BTS' fansign in Busan.

He's really furious cause he think, this will lead to the group's destruction.

BTS held a fansign in Busan today. Many fans notice the over sweetness of Jungkook and Taehyung to each other.

"I don't think this is just a fan service" some of them thought.

The fansign go well. Taehyung and Jungkook keep on teasing, hugging and touching each other.

The fansign ended with the Vkook shippers well feed. And of course, the salty anti Vkook ship fans who didn't even witness their favorite ship's interaction.

"Omg! Jungkook Oppa almost kiss Taehyung Oppa on the lips on the fansign event in Busan!"

"Gosh! Vkook is real!"

"@BTS_twt Taehyung! Jungkook! When is the wedding?"

"Who tops?"

"F*ck! Jungkook just squeeze Tae's butt! It was caught on camera!"

"They almost kiss infront of the fans but the stupid staffs obviously stop them!"

"They're too obvious!"

Bang Shiyuk read all of this captions and angrily throw his phone away.

'The fans shouldn't find out' Shiyuk thought.

One of the staffs entered Shiyuk's office.

"PDnim... What should we do to Taehyung and Jungkook? The fans are noticing it already" the staff said.

"We need to separate them" Shiyuk said while holding the glass of whine.

"How?"

"I already know a solution for that" Shiyuk said with a smirk.

"Ok PDnim... I'll go know" the staff said as he bow and left the office.

After the staff leave, Bang Shiyuk get his phone and dialed someone's number...

["Hello? PDnim?"]

"Hello Jimin... I need your help"

•~•~•~•~•

Short chapter but I'm really glad to know that someone is reading this. Thank you jonnaashley 😘