Terrible Story issue #6

"Onwards, my friends"

After being asleep for who knows how long Lance awoke. He was not in Mystic Cave anymore he was in the far south past Memesauce watching television that said that Shellbrick city was bombed in a cinema. Then he awoke again to find he was back in Anabella's apartment. Lance:I SEE EVERYTHING! Anabella: quickly rushed into the room Anabella: Thank goodness you're okay. Lance: what happened with those spacemen? Anabella: I'm not 100% sure but I'm fairly certain they caused a cave in. Lance: I'm assuming you found an exit and dragged me here. Anabella smirked

Anabella:before we face those space weebs again we might need some equipment.

Ooh I know just the place! The two hurried over to the Texas Holdem a local weapon and armour shop. Parked outside was a police motorcycle with the name Zed written on it. As they walked in the door a speaker blasted "GIVE ME MONEY YOU KRAKTAN PIG DOGS!" Anabella looked up at the sale menu Anabella: Ooh deathsticks 37% off Lance approached the counter Lance: I want a fucking sword. Anabella: and I'll have rocket powered boots, if you have them of course. Labbo: I'm assuming you have the money to pay for that. Anabella: shit I forgot my wallet. Labbo pulling up a butcher's cleaver Labbo: You know what we do to cheats in these parts?!? Lance put up his fists when suddenly someone walked through the door it was JT! JT: woah there labbo settle down, they're with me. Labbo: Aah JT my main man where you been? JT: All over the place you would not believe the week I'm having. Labbo: talking to lance and Anabella. A friend of JT is a friend of mine. Here on the house. Lance: wow thanks Labbo. Labbo: don't worry about it pal. Anabella and Lance looked into each others eyes and ran out the store joyfully. Labbo: where is that lance guy from? JT: funny you should ask. The two ran up route 23 past Mystic Cave fighting feral squirrels and rabid hobos. On their path a large brown snake hissed at them and lashed out at Lance but just before it bit Lance a red belied black snake bit it in the back of the neck killing it almost instantaneously! Lance: there's always a bigger fish. Anabella: here have this you've earned it. She pulled out a piece of chicken from her backpack and gave it to the snake. Lance: Anything in there I could eat? I'm starving Anabella: don't worry lance I got something way tastier that you'd much rather eat but for now we should set up camp it's getting dark.

See ya next time inbred donkeys