Chapter 3

4 years later

Adolf's POV

I sat on his lounge, a glass of posh German wine in my hand, and a smirk on my face. The Colourless King had come to visit, and I had no doubt that whatever he was planning was not in my best interests.

"I rather doubt you came here just to introduce yourself, what are you planning to do?" I asked with a board tone to my voice.

"Oh it's quite a scheme really, first, I'm going to take your body, and then, well, let's just see what the other clans will do to you, it's going to be fun to watch" a sadistic smirk came upon the Colourless King's face. I gasped as I felt my body being taken over and my soul being forced out of me, I screamed. Yuki appeared in the door way.

"Nii- san, what's wrong!?"Yuki's voice was full of fear and concern

"Oh and who's this Weismann?" the Colourless King's voice sounded in my head, "what an adorable little boy, is he yours Weismann? You cannot save him from me, I will cast him out just like I'm going to do to you!!!"

"NO!!!!!!!!!" I screamed trying to fight him, but I felt the last piece of my soul leave my body, which now belonged to the Colourless king. Bodyless, my soul inhabited the nearest thing to me, the former body of the Colourless king. I seeped into the body and inhabited it. My first thought, 'Yuki!'. I was grabbed by the collar of my coat and thrown towards the open door, I fell but managed to catch the edge just in time. I watched horrified as the Colourless King picked Yuki up by the throat and tossed his small body to me, I managed to catch him before he fell. The Colourless king walked towards us, a sick laugh emitting from my former body. My mind started to feel foggy, shit! I was losing my memories.

"Bye"

The last thing I remembered was falling at high speed with Yuki still in my grasp.

*Author Note: And so it begins!!!! Yuki is now 12 years old, Adolf has received his visit with the Colourless King, who has taken over his body and dumped him and Yuki on earth (I make it sound as if their aliens) O.O! Anyways both have lost their memories. Next chapter, introducing the amazing, the wonderful, ladies and gentlemen give it up for NEKO!!!!!!!!!!

Loves ya all, Ginger Chan