Chapter 11

Crystal came running into the living room and was so excited that nobody could understand what she said, "Ihavesomegreatnews, LGCcanseekindofandhecanwalkalittlebit, butnotalotwestillneedtoworkonthat, butheisgettingbetterandbettereachday..." When she finished everyone in the living room was so confused that Crystal took a deep breathe and told them what she she was trying to say "I have some great news, LGC can see kind of and he can walk a little bit,but not a lot we still need to work on that, but he is getting better and better each day." Once Crystal was done everyone was so happy and excited that they ran to LGC and hugged and gave him kisses while he was sleeping.

While they were giving LGC hugs and kisses... He woke up in a start and accidentally flung Harley off of him and into the swing. Once he knew what happened LGC ran over to Harley and cradled her in his arms... While that was happening Crystal took some serious measures "We have to go back in time and finish making the firefighter suit and get the camera before LGC's blindness and clumsiness hurts us all... Does anyone else agree with me???" Everyone who was with Crystal agreed with her and they started making plans to fix their problems.